32

Omg ok so I'm on my way to Kian's house because they are doing a challenge and Jc is gonna get a snake and Kian is gonna like touch it or something and I know he hates snakes so I really wanna see what happens.

I get to their house and I walk in and they were about to film.

"Hey babe." Kian said.

"Hey you guys filming a video?" I asked kinda nervous.

"Yeah you can sit over there and watch if you want." He said and I sat in the chair behind the camera.

So basically they are filming what's in the box and I'm so nervous for him.

Later on it was time for Jc to get the last thing for Kian and so he went up stairs to get it while we stayed down stairs and we talked to Kian.

"Babe you know I love you right." I said.

"I love you too." He said and got up and kissed me.

"Ok we are coming down now!" Jc yelled.
So Kian put his head down and Jc brought the snake to the box.

Then that's when Kian started to feel it and he asked if it was a snake but Jc kept saying no. So at this point I'm scared I feel like he's gonna be mad.

After Kian tying to figure it out he saw the snake and ran to the side.

"Oh my god JC!!" He screamed. He was so upset. He kinda started to cried.

After the video I was sitting on the couch and he came over and lied his head on my thighs and I started playing with his hair

"You ok babe." I asked.

"No I almost passed out bc I touched a fucking snake that could have killed me and I could have died and we won't be together and we won't make a big family and live in a big house where we can grow old together because i would have been dead because of a stupid fucking snake." He said. I laughed so hard because he made a whole scene but it was so funny.

"It's ok because we'll get him back don't worry." I said.

"You know what will make me happy?" He asked.

"What?" A asked.

"We should go to Disney land." He said.

"I don't know Kian I don want you to go and spend you money like that." I said.

"Don't worry about it, its ok I just really want to go." He said.

"Ok I'll think about it." I said. I hen gave him a kiss and later on i was gonna go home but he wanted to come to because he doesn't want to still be in the same house with the snake.