23

Cameron...

"What are you doing here." I asked

"I was wondering if I could take you out to dinner." He said and handed me a rose.

"Umm Cameron...I would...but...I-I can't." I nervously said.

"Why can't you." He asked.

"Cameron I'm dating someone right now." I said giving him back the rose.

"Oh." Was all he said.

"Cameron I'm sorry." I said.

"No I get it and it's totally fine, don't worry, it's ok." He said. As we were talking Kian turned the corner.

"Hey is everything okay here? Hey babe how you feeling?" Kian asked.

"I feel a little better." I said.

"Oh I heard that she wasn't feeling good so to make her feel better I bought her a rose." Cam said.

"Awe you're so nice, um babe I'm gonna start the movie." Kian said.

"Ok." I said.

"Um yeah so I'm gonna go I hope you feel better." He said and walked away.

I went back inside and went to my room then I lied down with Kian and we watched movies until we fell asleep.

Weeks later

Today I was really bored so I wanted to see if the guys want to go to the beach.

First I put my bathing suit on then I put on a long shirt so it covers my body then I put my sandals on,(bathing suit above) I then got my sun glasses and my phone and keys and drove to Kian and Jc's house.

When I walked in there house the were play Mario cart. I walked in front of the tv and they paused the game.

"Um Lil sis you're kinda in the way and we..." he said but I cut him off.

"You guys need to get off of your asses and go get your swimsuits on because we are going to the beach." They said ok and got up to get dress I invited AnneMarie because I know she likes Jc. So I might leave her alone with him so they can talk.

Later on we were at the beach and since the sun was setting I decided to leave AnneMarie with Jc. When I looked back at Jc he was blushing.

So me and Kian went in the water and as we were swimming we found a little spot that has rocks and Kian sat on one.

"You think AnneMarie likes Jc?" Kian ask.

"Yeah she told me why" I asked back.

"No because Jc really likes her." He said.

Then he just kept staring at me.

"What do I have something on my face or something." I asked.

"No you just look so good in that bathing suit." He said looking my up and down.

I went up to him and then kissed him.

"Love you Kian"

"Love you Kian"

"I love you too Jelena."