33

A month later

So Kian really wanted to go to Disneyland so today we are going and we are going with Jc, franny, Bobby, Cory, Dom and Jc's friend Chelsey.

(Outfit^)

So we took two cars. It was me, Kian, Franny, and Bobby in one and Jc,Dom, Chelsey, and Cory in the other.

As we were driving we kept jamming to so many songs, then when wild thoughts came on I started singing to Kian.

"I don't know if you could take it
Know you wanna see me nakey, nakey, naked
I wanna be your baby, baby, baby
Spinning and it's wet just like it came from Maytag
White girl wasted on that brown liquor
When I get like this I can't be around you
I'm too lit to dim down a notch." I singed and he looked at me and winked and then bit his lip.

Later we made it to Disneyland and I decided to put on a sweater because it was getting dark and it was chilly.

We started walking in and then Kian took a picture of me holding his and and pulling to the castle.

We then walked around and we went on some rides. We also did some activities and we just had so much fun. We had stopped in front of the castle and Kian looked at me.

"Ok babe so I wanted to take you here today because there is something I wanted to ask you." He said.

"Um...ok" I said nervously.

I look to the side and see Franny recording and Bobby as well.

"Ok so we have been dating for almost 7 months, and for our anniversary you won't be here so I decided to get you something now. But I just have one question." He said.

Awe he didn't forget about our anniversary and he knew that I was leaving to my dads house.

"So I have this promise ring, if you put it on it means that you promise me that you will always be there and you will always be loyal to me. So Jelena Caylen. Would you take this promise ring and promise me what I just said." He asked.

"Omg yes, I thought you were trying to proposed to me." I said. And he laughed.

I put the ring on and it's beautiful.

"Thank you." I sad and hugged him.

Now we all were tired. So Cory decided to drive home while me and Kian fell asleep in the back. I lied my head on his lap and just fell asleep.

I felt the car stop so I'm guessing we are home and Kian brought me inside and put me on his bed.