38

If you guys were wondering what Alex looks like this is her^
****************************************

Later on that day I took my mom and Alex to my house. Then we went back to Jc's house and decided to go out to eat but before we do we have to change so then we go back to my house and we changed.

 Then we went back to Jc's house and decided to go out to eat but before we do we have to change so then we go back to my house and we changed

(Outfits and makeup^)

When we were all done we went back to Jc's house. We got there and the guys were ready. We my mom and Joe Felix went with Jc.

Jaylyn and Alex went with me and Kian.
We drove to a dinner and we sat at the table. Kian was next to me, then on the other side was Alex and then across from Kian was Jc, next to Jc was mom and the Joe Felix.

Later on we all ate and we were done and drove home. When we got home Bobby was vlogging as always. Cory was in the kitchen on his phone and then Bry and Fran were in the living room with the dogs and the cat.

"Look who's back. It's jc, Jc's mom, Jc's little sister and brother, then Jelena kian, and Jelena's friend." Bobby said pointing the camera at us.

"Hi Bobby." I said. Then I walked over to the kitchen and plugged my phone on the charger. I looked up and saw Cory looking at Alex. I can kinda see some heart eyes.

"Hey Fran, Bry! Wanna go in the jacuzzi?" I asked.

"Sure let us get changed." Fran said.

"Alex and Jaylyn, come here." I said and they followed me up stairs.

We went to Kian's room and I got out three bathing suits. "Wanna go in the jacuzzi?"

"Yeah!" They both said. We all then got changed and grabbed a towel. We ran down stairs and Fran and Bry was already in the jacuzzi. My mom came out and sat on the side and put her feet in.

Kian just jumped in the pool and stood behind me. Jc just sat next to my mom. Joe Felix didn't want to get in so he stayed inside.

"Jelena come here." Kian said. I got up and went in the pool. Me and Kian and sat on the stairs.

"Jelena, No hagas nada estúpido." My mom said and she, Franny and Jc laughed.

"Really mom, I'm not like that." I said and laughed.

"What did your mom say?" Kian asked.

"She said to not do anything stupid, you know what she means." I said and he laughed.

"Hey so did you see Cory when he saw Alex?" I asked.

"No, why?" He asked.

"Omg I saw heart eyes, he thinks she's cute but I don't think Alex would think he's cute." I said.

"Haha, that's so funny. We should tease him." Kian said.

"Tomorrow, I'm gonna stay here with Alex while my mom stays at my apartment." I said.

"Ok" he said.

Later on we all went inside and me and Alex were gonna stay in Kian's room and Kian was gonna stay in Jc's. I let my mom use my car to get to my house. Then I felt my eyes get heavy and I fell asleep.