29

At Vidcon

We are at Vidcon and I'm really excited for the fans to meet Kian and Jc.

For today I decided to put on ^^^

Then I straightened my hair and then did my makeup. When I was done I walked out and saw Kian. And since he was standing I can tell that my heels made me taller because I was over his shoulder.

Anyways we walked out together as a couple. We then got a ride to where they were gonna do a meet and greet. I had to stay with Jc since I'm Jc's sister.

Mostly all of the girls wanted the picture with me and Jc and I loved it. Some wish it was me and Kian. After the meet and greets I left with flowers and a little bear. Now it was interview time. I let them do there interviews but I went to go walk around. But first I went back to the hotel room and changed my shoes to sandals then went to walk around. As I was walking I bumped into someone. I looked up and I can't believe who it is.

"Oh I'm sorry." She said.

"Omg no im sorry, oh my, your Liza!" I said.

"Yes it's me your little brown girl." She said. And I laughed.

"Omg I always told my brother to watch the funniest parts of your videos. My brother is Jc." I said.

"Oh yeah, I know that curly head boy. No but he was in the same movie as me with Kian." She said.

"I know, I love boo a Madea Halloween." I said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, um you should get going I don't want to make you late from anything." I said.

"Oh dang, ok, but it was so fun talking to ya, well guess what, little brown girl out." She said. We both laughed and went our separate ways.

Wow I just met Liza koshy.

After my walk I went back to the boys and they were finished with the interview.

Today was fun at Vidcon I did have fans there and I got to meet them.