18

Jc's pov

I woke up and felt Vega laying on my head. But I got up and went to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. Then after my shower I put on clothes and went to the kitchen.

"Heeeyyy!!" Kian said coming down the stairs.

"Hey dude I have to ask you something really important." I said.

"Ok well ask away." He said.

"Ok well, Do you and my sister 'talk'" I said and he went from a smile to a a serious face.

Jelena's POV

I woke up and saw Eva with the kitten. This is so cute. I got up and and took a shower and did my morning routine then got dressed, after getting dressed I did my makeup. (Outfit+makeup above) I then text Kian telling him that I gonna come over later. He then texted e back saying ok.  I made my dad and Eva breakfast and they ate. Then they started getting ready and I went to my car and waited for them.
Then when they were done they came to the car and we drove to Kian and Jc's house.

When we got to there house Kian pulled me to the side.

"Do you want to know what your brother asked me?" Kian whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"He asked me if me and you were 'talking'." He said.

"And what did you say." I asked

"I said yeah, and he walked away." He said. I looked at Jc and he looked happy.

"Ok well I'll talk to him later." I said.

"Ok" he said and kissed me.

Well today should be interesting.

<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Heyyyy so I decided to post this today bc I just hadn't post it yet so here you go.

Also ik I haven't post for a while I just have so much stress on me but I feel better so I hope you like the chapter and I'm sorry it's short it it'll be longer soon.

Bye