20

A few weeks later

It's been awhile since I've seen AnneMarie so I decided to text her.

Me:hey wanna hang out later maybe go to the mall and then just chill at the boys house.

AMarie💖😜:  yeah sure what time?

Me: at 3

AMarie💖😜: yeah that's perfect I'll see you then

I then text her back ok and started getting ready. I did my hair and my makeup first then I got dressed.
(Outfit/makeup\hair above^)

Now that I'm ready I text AnneMarie that I was gonna pick her up.

I looked at the time and it was 2:30

She then text me back saying ok. I got into the car and went t go pick her up then we went to Dunkin' Donuts and got iced coffee.

We then go to the mall and just went shopping.

"So I heard about you and Kian, you guys are so cute." She said.

"Really?" I asked

"Omg, guys it's Jelena and AnneMarie!!!" Some girl yelled.

I turned around and it was a group of girls. And they had their phones out and some even asked for a picture.

After all of the pictures we took, we finally became tired and decided to go to the boys house.

He get there and I texted Kian to let me up.

We got into their house and all we did was stayed in Jc's room and were on our phones.

"You guys wanna stay over here?" Kian asked.

"Yeah I'm gonna but I don't know about AnneMarie." I said.

"Um no I actually have to go." She said.

"Thank you Jelena, today was fun." She said, she got her stuff and left.

Later on it was just me and Kian and we were up in his room watching a funny movie.

"Did I ever leave clothes here so if I ever stay over I could just change." I asked.

"Yeah its in my closet." He sad.

I got up and went to change into something comfortable.

I came back and lied in bed with him.
we then fell asleep and I can still feel his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

Omg you guys

So it spring break and I decided for you guys to post everyday for spring break for both of my books.

And my birthday is coming up, I'm so excited imma bout to turn 14 so let's get it. " 4/20" is my birthday (no joke) 🍁🚬 don't do drugs kids 😉

Ok but yeah I'm gonna post tomorrow so get ready.

Oh and if you would like give me some ideas for both of my books.

Thx