16

The next day

So today Jc is doing a photo shoot and I decided to hang with Kian. So I got up and got dressed. (Hair/makeup is above)

Then I grabbed my keys and went to Kian and Jc's house.

When I got there I knocked on the door to see Kian, with no shirt.

He looked so hot.

"I do?" He asked.

Did I just say that out loud, now he's gonna think I'm weird.

"Can I just come in." I said. Then he let me in.

"So what do you want to do." He asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"How about we go to Bobby's house." He said.

"Who is Bobby?" I asked.

"He's my friend. So do you want to go?" He asked.

"Yeah lets go." I said and we left.

We then drove to Bobby's house and as we drove there Kian had held my hand.

"Jelena I have to tell you something." He said.

"What is it." I asked.

"Ok you might hate me but, I just hope this doesn't change anything between us." He said. As he make it to the parking garage and parked. He then looked at me.

"Kian just tell me!" I raised my voice.

"Jelena, I like you. And I wanted to know if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" He said.

We stared at each other for a few seconds. Then I quickly got on top of him and started to kiss him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. Then we broke the kiss.

"So is that a yes?" He asked.

"No im just sitting on your lap kissing you for no reason." I said.

"Oh, well do you want to do it again." He said.

"Kian that was a yes. I would love to go out with you." I said. Then he smiled and kissed me again.

We got out the car and walked to his friends apartment.

Later that day

We were back at his house and it was joust me and him in his room. So we just made out. Until we heard the front door open.

"Kian!!" Jc yelled. Then Kian quickly went to his computer and acted like he was editing a video.

"Kian, I came to tell you that I got the stuff for the video." He said.

"Oh ok I'll be there just give me a second." Kian said.

"Oh ok. Wait... damn bro, you got a hickey!!" Jc said.

"Wait, what, I do??" Kian asked.

I act surprised and I act li,e I didn't give it to him.

"Oh my god, Kian got a hickey, oooo!!" I yelled. And he tried to hide it.

"Haha, ok bro I gotta go with AnneMarie somewhere real quick, be right back. Jc said.

Then Jc left. And me and Kian looked at each other.

"Man I wonder how I got a hickey on my neck." Kian said getting up and coming closer to me.

"Man I do too. So you got a girl, is she pretty?" I said being sarcastic.

He laughed and pushed me back on the bed. He got on top of me and started to kiss me. Then he took his shirt off, and that's when I stopped him.

"Kian, I'm just not ready yet." I said.

"You're not?" He asked. And I nodded my head no.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"No it's ok, I get it." He said and gave me a kiss.

He then got up and finished editing, but now I have to go home so I gave Kian one more kiss and I left.