Friday (III)

Finally a regular update. Superfruit hasn't posted yet and I have a shit ton of homework. Fml

"Let's not try to hold back tonight." I told him as we neared the winery where prom was being held.

"Yeah, but what if we wanna kiss?" Mitch asked.

"We'll do the big reveal at the last slow dance. They always announce when it's the last one. It's usually the last song of the night anyways." I said.

"Alright. Sounds good."

"We're here." I said, parked and got out of the car. I went over to Mitch's side and opened the door for him.

"Thanks Scottie. What a gentleman." Mitch said and clung to my arm.

"Nervous?" I asked his as we neared the check in table.

"Yeah."

"It's alright. I'm here." I placed my arm around his shoulder. I leaned my head onto his for comfort.

"What if the pink is too much?" Shit.

"No, it's fine. Everyone will love it! I promise." I tried to reassure him.

"How do you know?" This isn't good.

"Do you have your anxiety medication with you?" I asked him. If he didn't, then I have some in my car. He shook his head while trying to appear as small as possible. "Let's go." I yanked him out of the line before anyone could see if anything was wrong, then I directed him to my car. I unlocked it and quickly handed Mitch two pills and a water bottle. He took them quickly. "It'll take a few minutes to kick in." I said and locked my car and hugged him as tightly as possible.

"Thanks. I feel like you're doing too much." Mitch told me.

"No, don't say that. I'm not doing enough for you. You deserve the world, but all I can give you is a city." I told him, rubbing his back.

"Thanks." He snuggled into my chest and I hugged him tighter. We stood there for a few minutes. "I think I'm ready." He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked just to make sure.

"Yeah. Let's go. I don't wanna be late."

"It's alright, you're more important than us getting there on time. We have fifteen minutes anyway." I took out my phone to check the time. We walked back to the line, and no one questioned us. They were all different faces than last time we were in line, which is good. We got checked in and entered the gates, taking in the sights. It was nighttime, so the area was lit up by fairy lights. It was gorgeous. Not as gorgeous as Mitch's face, but close to it.

"This place is beautiful." Mitch said. He read my mind.

"You know what's even more beautiful?" I asked him.

"What Scott?" We stopped walking and I held both his hands in mine.

"You." He giggled a little.

"I knew that's what you'd say."

We continued walking around (hand in hand might I add), looking for Kirstie and Jeremy.

"Hey guys!" Mitch let go of my hand and went off in a certain direction. I went to follow him, but I lost him in the crowd. He probably found the other pair.

"Scott!" I turned towards the voice.

"Megg! So glad to see you again!" I talked with her for a bit, then I felt arms around my waist. I looked at the arms and sure enough, they were pink.

"Hey baby." I turned him around so I was behind him, loosely hanging my arms around his neck while he held on. We were still facing Megg.

"Hey Scottie! Hey Megg! Nice to see you again!" Mitch said to both of us. He leaned his head on my shoulder and I kissed his temple before looking back at Megg.

"Are you hiding something from me?" She asked. Luckily she doesn't care if we get together or not. She's one of the few at Martin High.

"Yeah, but don't tell anyone." I told her, fully trusting her.

"I won't." She said. "Ya know, I'm really happy for you guys."

"Thanks Megg. I'm happy for you too." Mitch replied. I kissed the top of Mitch's head and Megg smiled at us. She left us alone to be with her boyfriend, so we grabbed some food, then danced a little. Nothing too intimate for everyone to see...

Yet.