foreword

Hey there! Yes, you! The beautiful one right there! Hi!

Who else is in love with the cover?

A] This fanfiction is inspired by the fairy-tale novel Beauty & The Beast. You don't really have to know the story to read this story. Because it is not going to be the exact same storyline. There will be twists and changes.

B] Beware: You will see a sexier and hotter version of the beast that you have come to know since your childhood. So, if you think this will spoil your childhood version of the beast, you may leave(although I suggest you not to). Dirty-minded people are required here. Embrace your dirtiness!

C] You might see a few changes in their backstory and small things like that. Sorry to disappoint you, but I will be changing the size of Joker's dick, an inch longer. (*cough*My cupcakes from my previous book will know what I mean*cough*)

D] Just to remind you, this fanfiction does not follow the Suicide Squad storyline at all. Not a single bit. Its entirely my own creativity.

E] Do not copy this story! This is entirely my story and I will not appreciate it. No hate comments too! Writing about them has made me grow so close to their characters that Joker and Harley are practically my children now so, if you hurt them in anyway, I will not tolerate it, you will have to face the vicious mother side of me.

:: My Joker And Harley Fanfiction Series ::

S U M M A R Y

"Get ready to scream Ms. Quinn." The words rolled out of his tongue as his soft lips grazed my neck.

"You can't make me scream." I said firmly, trying to control my hand from touching him. He growled, his hand tightening around me, sending tingles all over my body.

"I can make you scream without even touching you." He whispered huskily, pulling me closer to his body and I bit my lip.

What the hell is he doing to me?

●●●

See I told you, a sexier version in the form of a green-haired psychopath. So, get ready to hop on Joker's lap, and enjoy the ride!(that sounded so wrong, whatever XD)

Beauty And The Beast | pieceofcupcake © 14 February, 2017
All rights reserved. ®