Chapter 19 | Hot

Chapter 19 | Hot

I don’t remember much of what happened last night but when I woke up and found a naked body spooning me and trailing kisses down my shoulder, my doubts were confirmed.

I smiled lazily, still feeling sleepy and refusing to wake up and start the day. I realised that I was sleeping in his room and I was naked under the sheets. The thought of what must have happened last night brought a red blush to my cheeks and I could feel his muscular arm tighten around my waist, pulling ne towards his warm addictive body.

“Mornin’ darlin’.” He said, his voice was so low and seductive that shivers went down my spine and I was positive he knew that. We had talked so much last night and I remember how bonded and close we were together. He had never let go of my hand and I had never let go of his.

I don’t usually sleep with people that usually. I know I had lost my virginity ages ago but after everything I have been through, giving my body to someone is not something that I could easily do. But when I did to him, it was heaven. The way the tip of fingers grazed over my hips, the feathery-kisses down my inner thighs, handling me gently while the pale moonlight from the window made our skin glow. It was all like a dream, too intoxicating.

You know when they say your mind can’t explain things your heart knows. It was that type of feeling. I wasn’t even looking for him, I wasn’t even searching for a possible bad boy prince but he came out of nowhere when I least expected it.

I guess that’s life’s trick.

“Mornin’…” I replied, pulling the sheets closer to my naked body, wanting never to leave. “Can we just stay in bed?”

“Fluffy pillows. Toasty blanket. Warm Sun. Soft Skin. Its all like heaven.” I muttered under my breath and his chest rumbled with laughter, tickling my skin and I smiled warmly.

“I have something very important to tell you.” He said and I frowned, feeling my fresh morning mood go down a little.

“What?”

“I didn’t use a condom last night.”

I immediately turned around, getting out of bed at the speed of light while clutching the sheets to my body, looking at him with wide eyes.

I hadn’t realised that ripping the sheets off the bed with me would leave him stark naked but he was. And, he was basking in my embarrasment with his hands tucked behind his head. His eleven-inch-long dick was practically staring at me and I tried to not to look at the sausage down there.

But, that was not important right now. He did not use a condom last night. And I don’t really use pills.

“What are you saying?” I asked, utterly horrified.

“I didn’t use a condom last night.” He said, he seemed so calm about the whole situation that it irked me a little. Don’t get me wrong, I did love him. I really did love this asshole but what if—what if I get pregnant?

“What if I get pregnant?” I asked, feeling anxiety creep up my body and looked at him, fearful that he would reject me.

“Then you will bear my child and we will have cute babies.” He shrugged casually as if it was a normal thing and my jaw went wide open at his answer.

“Cute babies?”

“Oh wait. You are right. We can’t have cute babies.” He frowned and my shoulders slumped, dumbfounded by his odd behaviour.

“We will have hot babies.” He winked and I stood there, still clutching my sheets tightly around my chest.

“I can’t concentrate on all the shit you are saying unless you cover your junk.”

“You love that junk.” He said, pointing to his junk and I groaned, grabbing a pillow and covered his exposed area with it. He laughed heartily and before I could pull away, he held my wrist and pulled me down towards him. With a squeal, I fell on his chest and he grinned, pulling the sheets off of me.

“Did you really mean that?” I asked, my voice softening.

“What? That I didn’t use a condom? Yeah, I did.”

“No. Not that.” I paused. “That you would be ok if I get pregnant.”

He took a minute to reply. His cerulean eyes were staring at me. No, they were glaring at me as if I had just asked a ridiculous question. “Of course. I would never leave you. You are the best thing that has ever happened in my life. And, if you did get pregnant, that would be the next best thing too.”

“Are you sure you want me? Are you sure you can tolerate me? I can be stubborn at tim—”

“Yeah. Really stubborn. Really annoyi—Ow! What? Its the truth!”

I rolled my eyes and he smirked before cupping my cheeks, his voice softening. “I want you.”

“What about tomorrow?” I asked.

“I want you today, tomorrow, next week, for the rest of my life!” He exclaimed and I laughed and kissed his nose, making him circle his arms around my waist.

“What did you think of me when you first saw me?” I asked, all out a sudden and he didn’t even hesitate to reply.

“You were drop-dead gorgeous. You were stunning.” He said, meaning every single word and I smiled cheekily, holding him closer and rested my forehead on his.

“What about me?” He asked and I grinned.

“As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to begin.” I said and he laughed, making me falling in love with that amazing sound that escaped out of his lips.

“You came into my life by accident.” He said, once he calmed down.

“And stayed on purpose.” I winked and he smiled again, lighting my insides up. I smiled back at him and he groaned, lust filling his eyes all of a sudden as he glaced hungrily at my lips.

“I love the way you smile at me.” He said and I grinned wider to which he let out a growl.

“Come on Beasty, let’s get out of bed.” I said, and he smirked at the new nickname before pulling me up together with him.

●●●

Hey!

No smut for you. Muhahahah. I'm so evil. I think Joker's getting to me. 😈

I noticed there are so many silent readers out there and I hope you are all enjoying this book. If you do, it would make me happy if you press the orange star button down there and if you comment that you are enjoying my story, it would make my day! 💜

Go follow projectcomics! A campaign I started. Comment here if you are interested in joining it together with me!

I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS GUYS! THEY ARE LIKE CRACK TO ME. JUST GO BAT SHIT CRAY CRAY! 💚(I swear I don't do drugs.)

Comment, vote and share.