Surprise

The aroma of the coffee felt good, you took a sip of it and relaxed. Compared to yesterday you were feeling a lot better today. You stayed at Yongguk's place all night, he showering at the moment, while you sat in his kitchen drinking your coffee.

Yesterday's occurrence ran through your mind and you shivered at the thought of what could have happened to you if Yongguk and his friend didn't show up. The bruise on your arm didn't hurt as much as it did yesterday.

You looked at the band Yongguk had covered on your arm and Yongguk's image appeared in your mind, how he carefully applied the first aid on your arm, how he stayed beside you all night caressing you.

And you never forgot how he looked into your eyes, when he kissed you for the first time. You had kissed multiple times yesterday, he kissed really good and passionately and you started giggling by yourself and ran a finger across your lips and smiled. It felt like you still could feel his soft lips on yours.

On the other hand Yongguk was showering, he thought about you and how you scared you looked, when he pulled you away from that place and the pervert. Your scared image kept appearing in his mind, he knew you tried to hide your feelings, because you didn't mention a word about it.

Yongguk remembered how you danced together, how your bodies moved along to the beat perfectly, how you kissed him back eagerly. He could feel that you wanted him as much as he wanted you. Yongguk groaned frustrated and turned on for the cold water.

Yongguk got out of the shower, pulled his pants on and left his shirt behind. When he got in the kitchen, he saw that your mind was somewhere else.

"______ah?"

You looked towards Yongguk and immediately noticed that he had no shirt on, but that he had laid a towel on his upper shoulders making it fall down from his shoulders to his chest.

Your gaze wandered down and you noticed that his pants were low, so you could see his line and how firm it was. Your lips felt dry suddenly and you quickly looked away from his body. Yongguk walked up to you and sat beside you.

"How are you feeling today? He asked.

"A lot better and the bruise don't hurt that much now. Thank you for taking care of me Yongguk"

Yongguk gave you a little peck on the lips "That's good. I have something planned for us today. Can you make some time for me?"

You saw the excitement in Yongguk's eyes and nodded. He got up from his chair "I'll go get ready".

You smiled happily agreeing and still seated on the chair, Yongguk bent down and he was only a few inches away from your face, you pulled him by the towel closer to you. 

The tip of your noses touched each other, he cupped your face and captured your lips, and he licked your bottom lip asking for permission to deepen the kiss, so you did as he asked.

Yongguk's tongue played with yours, you moaned into his mouth and he pulled you up from the chair and closer to him. As much as you wanted to keep kissing him, the both if you had to get ready so you pulled yourself together and away from Yongguk.

He groaned frustrated. You couldn't help but enjoy the effect you gave him "I have to go home and get ready" you said while breathing hard.

***

About an hour later, you were dressed and ready to go out with Yongguk, you wondered where he would take you so you just dressed in casual clothes. It knocked on your front door and you went to open it.