Moving In

Its summer and you were home, your phone rang and you picked it up.

"Mom, I'm doing well thank you. Seoul is nice, people here are nice too. They help me out a lot so don't worry too much. I will come to visit you soon. Ok, bye".

You hung up the phone and went out in the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. You sighed and fixed you pajamas. It was an early Saturday morning.

You had no plans for the day, it was just going to be a lazy day on your couch with Korean dramas and house courses.

The sun was shining brighter today. You had your coffee in your right hand and you pulled the curtains away, and opened your window to let the sun come through. You stood there for a few seconds with your eyes closed enjoying the warmth from the sun hit on your skin...

"Move it out.. The big couch"

You opened your eyes and suddenly froze, a white moving van was standing outside the road. "hmm, a new neighbor" a tall guy jumped out of the front seat, he was wearing a cap and all black outfit, and you couldn't see his face clear.

The men started taking out the furniture and you saw that they entered the building. Out of curiosity you went over to your front door and leaned on it to hear the voices. "It's the next floor, first door to left" you moved back "He's moving above me".

You thought it would be nice to get a new neighbor, since not many people lived in this building..

A few days passed and you still hadn't seen your new neighbors face yet, you would hear him come home late night around 11 pm and sometimes early in the morning.

He must work a lot and during the night time. You thought it was weird that you hadn't seen his face yet.. You wanted to greet him welcome in the neighborhood, but you were too embarrassed..

Today was a girls night out with your friends, you were going to go out in Hongdae, your friend told you that a local famous indie band was going to play there and there was a hot member in the band. You enjoy music and agreed to go.

You dressed into black jeans, a beige silk blazer with a white shirt under and black heels, for the makeup you kept it simple, but with red lips and you had your hair loose in waves.

Your friends came by car to pick you up and you were soon at the club. When you entered the club people were dancing, and you went to the bar to order something to drink with your friends. They were all excited and ready to have fun.

"Hey, who is the band that is going to play tonight? The one you mentioned?" you asked your friend. "Their name is Soul Connection. They are quite famous in Hongdae, the youngest member in the bad is a real hottie. Keep an eye on him".

You got really curious about him, the bartender heard you and your talk. "Soul Connection, they are up in 2 min" you thanked the bartender for the info. He kept looking at you, you felt shy and looked away. He wasn't your type, but he wasn't bad looking at all.

The lights on the stage went on and guy stood there, he presented his group and the club went crazy. The music started and you followed to the beat, you asked your friend where to good looking guy was and she pointed to the left side.

You found him and gazed at him, he was jamming along to the music and then his part came and your whole body froze.

His voice was attractive and really deep. You listened carefully to the lyrics it was about heartbreak. He went closer to the audience and the girls screamed after him. You saw his smile appear and how he laughed through the microphone.

Your heart skipped a beat, when the song ended they played a more vibrant, upbeat party song and the audience started dancing, your friend pulled you with her to the dance floor.

"Where are you going?" you asked her as she pulled you closer to the stage pass the people. "To get a closer look at the hot guy".

You now stood only a meter away from the stage and you could perfectly see the male rapper, he was really attractive. He suddenly came to end of the stage and teased the girls, by pulling up his shirt and flash his abs, you felt your cheeks blush. The females in the club went all crazy over him, they screamed and tried reaching him with their hands.

Your friend was doing the same thing, however you felt embarrassed and didn't fan girl like the other girls, and you were rather mesmerized by his deep seductive voice and stage presence.

Your gaze was at him only, you felt him watch towards you, but you thought he just looked at the audience around you at all the dancing girls. You suddenly caught him looking at you, you blushed and he smirked.

After his part ended he danced along to the music and you moved your body to the beat, not like the other girls, you were more calm.

You suddenly stopped moving to the beat, when you caught him gazing at you, from the corner of the stage. You looked into his eyes, you didn't know how to react, but smile and surprisingly he smiled back and his smile made him look really innocent.

The song ended and you went back to the bar with your friend. "What's the name of the young rapper" you asked your friend.

"His stage name is Jepp Blackman, I don't know his real name though".

"Jepp Blackman, that's an interesting name, but I think it suits him" your friend agreed.

"But, wait isn't he coming over here" your friend said and you turned your back.

True, he was coming towards the bar. Your heart was suddenly beating faster. He was looking at you.