Impulse (Part 1)

It was still so unreal to you that you saw Yongguk at the café. The day that was meant to be good and fun with Ji Ah got all ruined. You were back to feeling sad again. Your best friend Ji Ah didn't go back home with you, because she had to meet up with her boyfriend. However, she did insist on coming back to your home after some time although you told her that it wasn't necessary.

It was eight pm and you had been alone for a few hours now. It finally knocked on the door and Ji Ah walked in. You pulled back surprised and gazed at her up and down. She was wearing a short red dress, she had makeup on and you raised your brows at her.

"Have you been at the club?" you asked her and she shook her head and dragged you into your bedroom.

"Get dressed" she said and you gazed at her confused.

"Oh please no.. We are not going out again" you groaned and she gave you the look.

"Your day is ruined and I'm here to make up for it.. so please get up, I can't see you sad like this again" she pouted.

You groaned and just wanted to tug in your duvet and stay your bed. Ji Ah blinked her eyes at you.

"Come on _____ah.. Let's go clubbing, you need to dance your heart out and use your new dress" she said and gazed at your dress that laid on your bed.

"I'm not in the mood" you complained and your friend crossed her arms.

"I'm already dressed. If you won't get ready now I'll have to get you ready myself" she said firmly and you knew she wouldn't stop until you give in.

You looked at the clock on your wall and it read 8:24. It was still your and Yongguk's anniversary. You took a deep sigh and looked at your new dress that was on you chair. When would you get the chance to use it?

"Alright woman, you are more stubborn than me" you groaned and Ji Ah grinned happily.

While you were getting ready you got to tell Ji Ah about your little meeting with Himchan. She was also surprised to see the guys at the same café as you.

"You really have some kind of bad luck on you" Ji Ah said and you nodded.

"Make yourself really hot" Ji Ah said and you laughed at her.

You began to get ready and Ji Ah was helping you out. She curled your hair in waves and the waves fell down to your waist. You applied red lipstick on your lips and black eyeliner for your eyes. You went for the little dark and sultry look. Your friend loved the way you had done your makeup.

"This dress was created solemnly for you to wear" your friend said.

"Stop flattering me" you laughed.

Once you were all done and ready, you headed out to the city.

Ji ah was so hyped and ready to party and you on the other hand were a little reserved. Ji Ah nudged your arm and gave you a bright smile.

"Please cheer up and let loose tonight" she said and gave you the puppy eye to which you rolled your eyes and laughed.

"I'm so getting you drunk tonight" Ji Ah giggled amused and you groaned at her.

The both of you finally entered the club and the music was blasting through the speakers and your friend grabbed your arm.

"Let's find a place to sit" she said and you followed a long.

The club was totally full of people and you wondered why there were so many people in here. Ji Ah sat beside you and moved to the beat. She gazed at you and asked you to take your jacket off.