Summer House

The cold breeze hit your face and you slowly opened your eyes, you noticed that your head was resting on Yongguk's lap. You smiled and made a little sound, which Yongguk move in his seat and look down at you.

"Are you awake?" he asked you and you nodded. "Good timing, we just arrived to the summer house" he said and you got up from his lap and looked out of the car window.

Himchan parked the car and you got out of the car. The guys took the suitcases out of the car and you looked at the summer house. It was a white wooden house and it had a lot of windows and it was also near the beach.

Another car pulled in and you turned around to look. Some guys and girls got out of the car and they went towards Himchan and Yongguk. They greeted each other. That must be their friends, who would be staying together with you guys for the week.

"____ah come over" Yongguk called out your name and made a gesture for you to come over. You did as he said.

Yongguk introduced you to his friends, they all greeted you and they seemed like kind and fun people. You glanced at Yongguk and noticed his expression. He was smiling a lot and it made you feel really good inside.

"Let's go in inside" one of the guys said and all of you went in.

Once you got in you noticed the big living room and the open kitchen. You went to the kitchen and started putting all the food in the fridge. One of the girls came over to you smiling. She started helping you even though you said you could do it yourself.

"My name is Soojin" she handed her hand out for you and you greeted her. Soojin was slim and tall, she had short hair, which was dyed blond. You noticed that she was really outgoing, which was nice, because the awkwardness quickly disappeared.

The both of you talked together and she told you that she was here with her boyfriend. She met Yongguk through her boyfriend, who's a member of Soul Connection.

You looked out to see where Yongguk was, where did he go? you thought. Soojin and you started cooking some food.

Soojin noticed that you were looking around.

"He's probably looking for a room for the both of you" you looked up at Soojin, she was indeed tall.

A room for the both of us? you haven't thought about the fact that you might would be sharing a room. Somehow you liked the idea of waking up together with Yongguk. You had after all shared a bed together a few times, so it was no problem.

You excused yourself and went to look for Yongguk. You got up to the second floor and looked at the long hallway, there were rooms in each direction and you got confused. Where could he be? You thought and started walking closer to the end.

Yongguk got out of the room, from the end of the hallway and you stopped. Yongguk noticed you, he started walking towards you and he smirked.

Yongguk grabbed your hand and led you to a room, when you got in you looked around and there was only his suitcase. You furrowed your brows and looked at him questioning.

"Where are my things?" you asked Yongguk.

"It's in the room beside me"

You were a little startled by this, because you thought he wanted to share a room with you like the rest of the couples here. Yongguk saw your expression change and he didn't know that you wanted to share a room.

"Is something wrong?"

You looked at Yongguk.

"Yes"