One Shot

You hurried down to the company, it was the beginning of the new year 2013. B.A.P had successfully ended 2012 and now they were preparing for their next and by far possible biggest comeback. You were more than just excited for this comeback. B.A.P went beyond every other boy band's level with their new music video called 'One Shot'.

They had recently released a song from their album named 'Rain Sound', it was a sentimental song and so powerful. But One Shot was the complete opposite, the boys had a music video with a story, a plotline and it was an edgy one. They were all criminals and gang members. The song had a good message to the youth. You grinned to yourself as you hurried down the corridor to the practice room.

It was February 14th today and the music video would be released in a bit. You were going to watch the video with the guys. Just like usual, you had brought snacks with you.

You felt giddy like a little girl, because you were there during the recording of the music video and it was truly a blockbuster music video.

The boys sat on the floor in the practice room, they had a laptop placed in front of them and they were counting down the minutes, for the release of their new music video. They were all excited like kids. They sat in a circle on the floor and looked closely on the screen. They waited for their company to upload their music video.

The door to the practice room opened and all six heads shot up with bright smiles upon seeing you. You stood at the door with a smile on your face.

"Noona, hurry up. There's 2 minutes left!" The youngest member shouted.

You smiled and ran down to the boys. Yongguk's eyes widened, when he saw you come running fast like a bullet. He opened his mouth and was about to tell you to be careful, but it was in that moment that your foot slipped. You squealed and fell down on Yongguk.

Yongguk fell backwards and his back hit the floor. He let out a deep groan, but his arms quickly wrapped around your slender waist automatically. Your head shot up and you looked at his face that was contorted in pain and you gasped.

"Baby, are you okay?" You asked with wide eyes.

The boys were all looking at the pair of you. Himchan rolled his eyes and yelled- "Yah, please sit back. The music video will be out in a bit."

However, you ignored Himchan and leaned over your boyfriend, whose eyes were shut tightly. Did he hit his back? Was he really in pain? He couldn't afford to be sick now as they were having a comeback.

You bit on your bottom lip and felt quite stupid, because you ran and then accidentally tripped and fell on Yongguk. You were too hyped like a kid and hadn't been careful.

You leaned down closer to his face and your hands moved up his chest. You rested your body on his and your hands cupped his cheeks as you looked at his face and examined him.

"Yongguk?" You called out his name, because seconds went by without him moving or saying anything.

Yongguk suddenly opened his eyes and he leaned up in a quick move. His lips instantly captured yours and he pulled you down on him. You gasped, when he kissed you and he pressed his lips harder on yours.

Your eyes widened, as you realized that the boys were still there and he was misbehaving. You placed your hands on his chest and smacked him, to scold him. He often did that, kissing you when the kids were around.

Yongguk let out a deep groan, because you smacked him and you managed to pull back and exclaimed- "Behave Bang."

The boys lowered their heads with grins on their faces, but they liked how you could scold Yongguk and get away with it. You were practically the only person at the place, who could do that. Everyone else didn't dare to speak up to him.