Repercussion

The boys waited outside, whilst the doctor checked you. Yongguk stood still and the rest of the boys sat down whilst they waited for the doctor to come out and tell them about your condition.

"Yongguk please just sit down" Himchan sighed.

Yongguk ignored everyone and stood still. He kept thinking about why you got hurt, just how exactly it happened to you and why. He kept thinking back. Did anyone know the truth about you, but none of those who knew were at the fan signing. 

Besides, only the closets people around Yongguk knows the truth and he trusts his friends and family. Yongguk just couldn't understand this. Something was awfully wrong.

Yongguk leaned against the white wall. He rubbed his temples and let out a long and deep sigh. The boys looked up at their leader and sighed. They didn't know how to console Yongguk and nothing could make him calm down right now.

Daehyun looked at Youngjae, who had his head down. He nudged his shoulder and Youngjae looked at his friend and gave him a consoling smile. The boys could also not believe that something like this had happened to you.

Manager Kang was outside, speaking on the phone with the CEO. The youngest boy sat silently and looked up at their leader. He could tell that his leader was ponding so much. Zelo pursed his lips and thought back to that strange conversation between those fans that he overheard. It was really suspicious.

He swallowed hard and looked at the leader. He had to tell Yongguk what he heard and saw.

"Hyung?" Zelo called out.

Yongguk always listens to the youngest team members and looked at the younger boy, who had a worried expression. Zelo looked up at Yongguk with raised brows, wide eyes and pursed lip. Yongguk furrowed his brows, when he saw the expression on the maknae's face.

"Junhong?" he called out.

Yongguk waited for him to speak up and the boy opened his mouth and froze. Yongguk furrowed his brows for second and walked up to the younger boy.

"Junhong-ah, tell me what it is. What did you see?"

Zelo looked at his leader and his eyes had a concerned look. "I overheard some girls... fans talking." He said and stopped.

Yongguk nodded and waited for the younger boy to continue.

"Some girl asked this red-haired girl about why she did that" the youngest boy said and looked up at his leader.

"It was strange, because they were the only ones who couldn't really look at us and at noona" he quickly added.

Yongguk furrowed his brows "A red haired girl?" he repeated and tried to think back to a red haired girl that he saw at the fan signing.

Himchan heard them and stood up "I know who it is. She was watching ___-ah, she was behind her in the line. ____-ah had told her that I was her bias. She.." Himchan froze.

"She must have discovered that you were her bias" he looked at Yongguk.

"And she got jealous because of that!" Youngjae burst out.

"Unbelievable" Jongup said and was just as surprised as the others.

"Wait, she pushed ___-ah because of that" Daehyun said and they were all in shock.

Yongguk realized it all now. That fan had pushed you, because she saw how he had treated you differently from the others. Yongguk, ran his hands down his face. Then he hurried down the hall and out to his manager.