Playful

The sound of ocean waves, birds and strong sunlight woke you up. You saw Yongguk sleeping peacefully beside you and you gazed at him for a while smiling like a little girl, you took your hand out and touched his eyelashes. Yongguk's face frowned at your touch and you giggled seeing him make a cute expression.

You gently touched his voluptuous lips, yours were thinner compared to his "so voluptuous" you whispered, and then you removed your hand away and looked at his lips. His mouth was a bit open.

Your eyes closed and you moved closer to his face and his lips, your heart beat went faster and faster the closer you got to his lips. You were afraid to wake him up, but yet you couldn't resist those lips. Your lips touched Yongguk's gently and you opened your eyes and then kissed the tip of his nose.

Yongguk was still sleeping peacefully and you turned your back against him and wrapped the duvet around your body. You were about to get up from the bed and head to the bathroom, but squealed when Yongguk suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled back to him. You fell on top of Yongguk and your hair was in the way.

"Where are you going pretty?"

He said in the sexiest morning voice and removed your hair away, so that you could look into each other's eyes.

"Where you just going to leave me alone after gazing and kissing me like that?" he chuckled after seeing your cheeks turn red. You were caught red handed. So he was awake all the time. You got up and sat comfortably on top of Yongguk. His eyes widened, when you did that.

You intertwined your fingers and moved down to his face and Yongguk smirked. Your lips were inches away from his and Yongguk moved closer to your lips to kiss you, but you moved back teasing him.

He groaned and you giggled. Your lips touched his gently, almost kissing him and you licked his bottom lip. Not letting your lips meet each other and you kissed his Adams apple. He groaned and closed his eyes as you started to kiss his collarbones.

"What happened to you over the night?" he asked, you bit his nipple and he let out a curse. You pulled Yongguk to you and finally kissed him. His hand went to your hips and he pulled you closer to him and his kisses became rougher.

After kissing for a while, your lips felt numb and swollen, you pulled back and breathed for air.

"I should take my shower now"

You quickly got up from the bed before Yongguk pulled you down, once you took a few steps you suddenly stumbled. You felt the pain in your pelvic and your legs were sore. Then you thought it through, you had sex for the first time, what did you expect. Yongguk saw you stumble and quickly got out of the bed and ran over to you. He pulled you by your waist and into him.

"Babe, are you okay?"

You started feeling embarrassed, but he probably knew why you stumbled, because his cheeks were blushing.

You simply smiled and nodded your head and started walking slowly towards the bathroom. You were surprised by the soreness in your lower body.

Yongguk got beside you and pulled you up into his arms and he carried you bridal style.

"I'm okay" you said startled.

"Don't be stubborn"

Yongguk carried you into the bathroom and seated you on the chair. He turned on for the water in the bathtub.

"You don't have to, I was just going to use the shower"

Yongguk turned to look at you and pursed soap into the bathtub.