Take Care Of Me

It was only 7 am, the cold breeze touched the tip of your nose and it was a bit red as you were running around the lake. A few others were also running this early in the morning and the sun was up. It felt good to get up and workout. 

You noticed a guy with a grey hoodie running behind you and you looked behind a few times, he kept his gaze on the ground and you also noticed that he kept his pace close to yours. You then looked in front of you and there were no one else to be seen except the two of you. 

It started becoming creepy now and you quicken your pace and you immediately noticed that he did the same.

You turned over to the other path around the lake and he took the same path as yours. Again you looked around and you were the only ones. You started running as fast as you could and without noticing the rocks in front of you, you hit one and fell down on the ground.

You groaned in pain and rubbed you ankle, the guy who was running behind you was now kneeling in front of you.

"Yongguk!!" you exclaimed and looked up on your boyfriend, who was gazing at your ankle.

"You fool, I kept calling you, but you had your headphones on" he sighed.

And you pouted.

"I thought you were a rapist following me" you cried out and he shook his head.

"Let me look at your ankle" he said and rubbed you ankle.

"ouch, ouch" you groaned.

Yongguk sighed deeply and let out a few cusses.

"Don't cuss" you said.

"Get on top" he said and showed you his back and you shook your head and tried to get up, but you stumbled down.

"Yah! I said get on top" you decided to do as he said and got on top of his back. Yongguk started walking back.

"Don't do that again okay?" you said as you rested your head on his back.

"I called out your name multiple times, you obviously couldn't hear me and once you started running towards the other path I knew you thought I was someone else.. Then I noticed the rocks, which you didn't and I ran as fast as I could, but you were so far ahead"

You listened to Yongguk as he carried you on your back and you swore you wouldn't hear loud music, while running alone again.

"You must have been really scared, since you ran so fast suddenly" and you nodded.

"Don't run alone again. Tell me whenever you want to run and we can run together" you nodded again and wrapped your arms around him tighter.

"I didn't know you were also going to run this morning" you said.

"I'll let you know next time. But now we need to go to the emergency ward and get your leg checked"

And you let out a groan of frustration.

You had been walking for a while and you nudged Yongguk "Yeah?" he asked.

"You can put me down I will try to walk" you said.

"No" he said and continued walking, you knew he was stubborn.

"Yongguk?"

"No.."

"Oppa?"

He stopped suddenly and you got quiet.

"I said no, what if you're really hurt then you'll worsen it. Besides we are almost there and I'll call a cab"