Betrayed

You took a sip of the warm coffee and tried to relax even though it was really hard to right not. There was silence in the living room and you sat together with Soojin. All of the guys went out and including that new girl. Soojin had told you who she was.

She was Yongguk's first love and girlfriend. She left him because she got tired of him trying to make a living out of music. She didn't believe nor trust him, just like his last girlfriend before you.

The seat had become warm, because you had been sitting there numb for hours. Yongguk left without speaking to you and Himchan went after him. Shortly after Yongguk left everyone went out and also your boyfriend's ex-girlfriend. You were scared of the fact that she might be with him, but you trust Yongguk and believe that he won't do anything to hurt you.

Soojin told you that she had also betrayed Yongguk. Apparently she had been dating some other guy behind his back, when he went on his tours with Soul Connection. Once he got back, he caught her red handed and she had confessed all of her hatred towards him and his music. 

You couldn't seem to understand how she could have done that to him. To you Yongguk is the kindest person you've ever met. How can someone cheat on him? Hurt him and then leave him? You didn't understand that and would probably never.

All of Yongguk's sad music is about the pain, she gave him. That girl made Yongguk almost lose himself, he started partying even more and a year later, he met his new girlfriend, he had a good relationship to her. 

But a few months later, she started acting like his first girlfriend. Yongguk really tried his best to ignore the bad parts, because he really needed someone's love and encouragement. He was lonely.

Soojin grabbed your hand suddenly, because you started crying. You reflected on Yongguk's behavior, why he left the place. Yongguk hadn't told you about this and you wish that he had.

"Promise me that no matter what happens in your relationship to Yongguk. Never let go of his hand" Soojin asked you and squeezed your hand lightly.

"I've never seen him this happy with a girl before and trust me. I've been with the guys for a long time and I can tell that Yongguk is deeply in love with you".

You sighed and removed the tears away.

The front door suddenly opened and the guys entered the living room. Soojin glanced at you and you quickly got up from the couch. Yongguk walked into the living room and he was silent. You didn't wait for a second and walked right past him and went upstairs.

Soojin got up from her seat and watched you leave. Yongguk had no idea that you and Soojin had a talk.

Once you got upstairs you decided to stay in the other bedroom, which was initially supposed to be yours, but you moved into Yongguk's room. Why did you move rooms suddenly?

You thought about giving Yongguk his space, you didn't want to cling onto him, and hence you decided to stay in the other room. Until Yongguk himself would come to you and tell you about his past relationship.

The room was dark, you had locked the door and laid on the bed, thinking about what that had happened earlier and you couldn't help but feel sad and bad for walking away from Yongguk, without even talking with him and asking whether he was okay or not.

Hours passed and you were still awake, he ran through your mind and you knew that you wouldn't be able to sleep if you didn't check on him. "Promise me that no matter what happens in your relationship to Yongguk. Never let go of his hand" you thought of Soojin's words and sighed deeply and got out of the bed. You really loved him so much.