Approval

I think our parents should meet now.

Those were Yongguk's words and yours and you were inside the restaurant together with your boyfriend and waited for your parents to show up. You had arranged a meeting for them and the pair of you.

You took a deep breath and fiddled with the table cloth. Yongguk eyed you from the side, your hands were trembling a bit. He smiled to himself, he found you really cute, when you were nervous.

You took a sip from your glass for the millionth time, the water jug was almost empty. Yongguk narrowed his eyes and watched you. You licked your lip soft, they just kept getting dry. You felt hot too, your back felt warm and you breathed out.

Yongguk grabbed your hands into his and you froze and turned your gaze at him. He smiled sweetly, showing you his loving gums and your lips formed into a bow. He moved your hand up to his lips and softly pecked them.

"Don't be nervous. I've met your parents and you've met mine. It's just a meeting, so they can get to know each other" he said.

You smiled, but couldn't get rid of that nervousness, it was a natural feeling after all. Your parents would meet Yongguk's parents for the first time and his vise- versa. You hope for them to get along, because you want to build a life with Yongguk. Your families need to get along, like each other and bond. It's a crucial thing.

There were still minutes left for them to show up. You met early, to order your food and talk together. Yongguk came to the restaurant after practice and getting ready at the dorms. Yongguk tightened his hold on your hand. "Baby" he said softly and you turned to look at him.

"Hmm" you hummed and you were dazed.

He chuckled and moved closer to you and whispered in your ear "You're zoning out again" he said. His breath tickled your skin and you shuddered and looked into his eyes.

"Don't do that" you whispered and he pulled back slightly and raised a brow at you, questioning.

"That thing you do. Move on to me like that" you breathed out and groaned.

Yongguk chuckled and you made a face. However he loved this, when you were feeling flustered because of him. He could get under your skin so easily and make you shake up, even when you were nervous. He could get rid of that nervousness from you that easily.

Yongguk looked around him, he examined the place, the people in the restaurant. Everyone were busy and the workers. Yongguk moved closer to you.

"Are you still nervous?" he asked and you turned to look at him and gave a simple nod.

Yongguk had moved a lot close to you and your gazes locked. He was just inches away from you. Your table was at a corner, blocked from the view of others. You looked deep into his eyes and he bit his bottom lip.

"Well, I know what can help you calm down" he said in a husky voice and placed his hand on your lap.

Your eyes widened for a short moment and you looked out strait. People were busy, having fun, chatting, the workers were busy as well and you moved your gaze back to your boyfriend, who looked deep into your eyes.

"You're such a shit" you said and he chuckled.

"I take that as a yes" he said and you didn't respond.

Yongguk slid his hand down your lap and you held your breath as he moved his hand gently up and down. He rubbed your thigh and you felt his touch tease your senses. Your dress was made of a thin fabric and it felt like he was touching you through the fabric.