Valentine's Day

Today was going to be really exciting. It's Valentine's Day and you were going on a real double date for the first time. It was you, Yongguk and his brother with his girlfriend. You were pretty excited for this day. 

It was early morning, when you woke up and got ready. Yongguk came to your apartment late night after practice and recordings. As soon as he got home, he crashed on your bed and fell asleep. You had to undress him, because he was hot and sweaty.

He was still sleeping, when you had washed up and you walked into your bedroom. Yongguk slept peacefully, he had a long day yesterday with recordings. You gazed at him from afar and smiled. He was in a deep sleep. He had his leg on the pillow and his face was half buried into the bed. You tried not to giggle. He just looked so sweet.

You walked up to him and sighed, he wasn't moving at all and you leaned over him. His eyes were closed and you could hear his heavy breathings as you leaned closer to him and smiled. You kissed his cheek softly and he made a face. You grinned and kissed him on his forehead, then his other cheek and then you kissed the tip of his nose.

Yongguk suddenly grabbed your arms and crashed his lips on yours. Your eyes widened surprised and you groaned against his lips. He opened his eyes and looked into yours and kissed you harder. You looked into his eyes and he smiled. His hands then moved down your back and to your hips. You pressed your lips on his and kissed him back.

Yongguk then turned around and he was now on top of you. You gasped, when his hand moved down your side and he grabbed your leg and wrapped it around him. He pushed his body down on yours ad you mumbled his name.

He smiled back and kissed you once more. You sighed and felt lightheaded as he began to kiss you multiple times softly. You placed your hands on his chest and pushed him back as hard as you could and he fell over. You giggled and topped him quickly. You sat on his lap and leaned down on him. Yongguk looked into your eyes with a glimpse in his eyes and you pressed your lips on his.

He groaned and grabbed your hips firmly. You moaned, when you felt his hardness poke you and you quickly broke off the kiss, much to his dismay. Yongguk groaned and you looked into his eyes.

"You have to get up and get ready" you said and he groaned once more and grabbed your hips.

He quickly looked at the clock on the bed table and back to you "It's only 10 am and we have to be there at 12pm" he said.

You looked at the clock and thought for a moment and then you moved your gaze back to your boyfriend, who was pretty needy.

"C'mon babe" he said.

You exchanged gazes and then he smiled, when he read your mind. You giggled and quickly jumped off the bed and headed to the kitchen. Yongguk sat back up and groaned.

"___-ah" he whined and you giggled as you could hear him from behind and he quickly got up to you and suddenly wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into him.

You gasped surprised "Yongguk" you said his name and tried to free yourself.

However he rested his head on your shoulder and held onto you tighter. He sighed and hugged you tightly into him.

"Come back to the bed" he whispered in your ear and you sighed deeply.

"Come on" he said once more and kissed your bare shoulder and you breathed heavily.

"You are tempting me" you said and he chuckled and nipped on your shoulder.

"That's the point" he said and you turned around and looked at him.