Best Absolute Perfect- The Debut

Today was the day, when their music video "Warrior" would be released and you had planned to watch the music video together, at your place. You were running late, because you forgot to buy some snacks and drinks for the boys.

You hurried into the elevator, before the door closed and sighed, when you finally got inside. You placed the shopping bags on the floor in the elevator and your neighbor smiled at you.

"Is there a party at your place tonight? I heard some boys talking from below" she said and you laughed and nodded.

"It's not really a party, more a celebration" you said and your neighbor frowned confused.

"What are you celebrating?" she asked.

"My friend got into University" you lied and your neighbor smiled.

"Congratulations" she said and you thanked her.

Your neighbor lived above you, she was a woman in her late twenties. You couldn't tell her that your boyfriend Yongguk and his friends are debuting. You signed the contract and had to keep this a secret. You took a deep breath and smiled to yourself. The boys were already at your place waiting for you and you were running a bit late.

However the music video "Warrior" hasn't been released yet, so you could make it just in time.

You said farewell to your neighbor and ringed on your door bell and it opened quickly. Himchan opened the door and made a face at you.

"You said it wouldn't take long" he said as he gazed into your eyes.

You smacked his arm "Aren't you going to carry these bags for me" you asked and gasped.

Himchan snickered and grabbed the bags from you, he went inside and you laughed as you followed him. "There's still a few minutes left before the music video is released" you reminded him and he shook his head.

Daehyun walked up to you in the kitchen and opened the bags to see what you had bought and he gasped. His eyes widened and beamed, because his favorite snacks were in the bag and he turned to look at you with a grin on his face.

You laughed at his reaction and he took out the chocolate bar "You're the best!" he said and placed an arm on your shoulder and pulled you into you, lovingly and you laughed at his sweet gesture.

Yongguk gazed at you from the corner of his eyes and rolled his eyes at you. "Are you spoiling the boys again ____-ah?" he asked from across the room and you laughed.

"Can't I spoil them? They need a love from a noona too" you said and he grinned.

The boys laughed at your comment and agreed with you. "Yeah, noona can spoil us" the youngest said and you giggled.

"Noona come, the music video is going to be released in a minute" the Jongup said.

Himchan, Daehyun and you hurried to the living room and sat down on the couch. You had connected your laptop to your television, to watch the music video on a big screen. Yongguk pulled you down beside him and you smiled as he moved his hand around you.

The teasers that were released made many people interested in B.A.P, because they showed a different image compared to the other boy groups out there. B.A.P has a more manly, rough and bad boy look. So a lot of people became curious about their debut song, including you.

You had already heard the song, but you haven't seen the music video. Himchan was squealing of excitement more than you and Youngjae groaned at him. "Keep quiet hyung"

You and Yongguk laughed at the boys and the music video started. You cooed at the beat and the boys laughed at your reaction as you got more excited.