The solution

Alex pov*

What.Did.I.Do?!?!

I was pacing back and front right in front of my father's chamber.

I had taken the time I had left of the nite to go visit him.

I took one last deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard a deep yet gentle voice said.

Pushing open the huge wooden door that have craving of angels on them I walked inside and closed it.

"Hello Father." I said as I bowed to him.

"Hello Alexandra."

Looking up to see my father for the first time in a while, I realized he looked tired.

His once earthly looking eyes were know greying. He beard was however, nicely shaved. His golden lock of hair that was as bright as the sun was now dull. Yet, his body was still perfectly in shape.

He was after all the Gods of God and king to this universe.

He was sitting down next to mother who was asleep on his left.

My mother looked just liked me but her eyes were a baby blue and her hair was completely black. It was soft looking, like pure silk.

She was and still is the goddess that capture my father's heart.

Walking up to my father I keep my head down a bit.

"What's wrong child." He asked.

"I have a dilemma father."

Looking into my eyes, trying to search for an answer he opened his eyes wide.

"Is this about your soul mate, the one that Demetrius give birth too?" he asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes father." I mumble.

"There is only but one solution and you know it."

"The solution isn't one I want part in. I shall not do your dirty work for you."

"Surely I'm mistaken but you don't question me?" He said his voice raising.

"No you're not mistaken I will not be apart of this! Skylar is a wonderful girl who was born by mistake. Demetrius wasn't suppose to give birth to a health baby. James wasn't suppose to fall in love with her and Skylar wasn't suppose to be my soul mate!" I answer back.

Looking at my father, I noticed his jaw tightly as he slowly raised from the bed. He walked over to me and stood in front of me.

"I will not allow you to define me, I am your father and you shall do as told."

"No I will not." I said testing the waters.

My father give me a wick smile as he simply nodded his head.

I stared at my father trying to understand what he was doing until I felt a sharp pain going through my back.

I grabbed my heart feeling as if I was getting a heart attack.

I suddenly felt something wet. Looking down I saw my own blood.

Becoming weak from the painful pain I dropped to my knees in front of my father while he just stood there.

"Stop!" I yelled using all my energy I had left.

"Ah but you wished not to be a part of the solution so I'm simply doing as you said. Painful isn't it?"

I tried to keep from blacking out as I tried to caught my breath.

"You see, I created all my children the same, with two heads, four arms, and two pair of legs. However, fearing I give them to much power I separate them. Everyone on that planet are looking for their other half to be reunited together. You however, are different. If you wish not to be with your soul mate I will grant you that wish but know its your death and your pain." He said walking back to his bed.

"Please stop. I understand!" I cried.

By now mother was up and at the moment of seeing me on the floor she sprint up and out of the bed.

"Alexandra! Ethan stop this madness you're killing her!"

Turning around he stare at my mother,Isabelle, as he opened his mouth.

"She wished this upon herself."

"And I'm asking you to stop this nonsense!" She yelled.

Looking from my mother to me he simply signed and waved his hand.

I was still crawl up in a ball but the pain slowly left my heart. I was breathing heavy and sweating. I touched where the wound was and noticed it was closing up. I slowly started to stretch out my legs.

My mother stood up and grabbed a hold of me.

"Are you ok?" She said looking into my eyes.

"I'm fine." I barely got out.

Father walked over to us and was holding his hand out.

Looking at his hand I saw a phone.

"Call her." He simply said.

Grabbing the phone I realized I didn't know her phone number.

"I don't know her number."

"But I do." My mother said.

I stared at her confused to how she knew it but she give me a looked that said she will explain later.

Dialing the number she handed it back.

Hearing the phone ring, someone finally picked up after the 3 ring.

"Hello?" I heard a voice said.

"We need to talk Sky." I spoke.

It was silent for a bit, maybe because she was trying to figure out who it was or because she was shook to hear from me.

"Ok, let's talk." She said after a while.

I shallowed hard and bit my tongue.

_____________________________________

Author's notes:

what a crappy day its been. why? well because my girlfriends parents found out we are dating -.- omg...... no... just no! ahhh calm down, don't need to be pms. ok ok.... I'm calm.. yep totally calm.... ahh ok soo heres an upload of Alex pov. you see you guys havent meet her parents but now u have :) so sayyyyy helllooo to the parents. lovely one aren't they? well ima go drown my head in a bowl of water to calm my nervous because frankly I don't wanna deaaal with my gf parents so I'll hear from you if I don't get water stuck in my ears. byyyeeeee :)

p.s sorry if the editing sucks I wasn't in the mood to really re-read it.

                                 -Spencer_Lorenzi