Chapter Eleven~*

1- Jamie

I step into my dark room. The only source of light comes from a lava lamp my mom gave me last week, when I went to visit her again. I look at the lamp and smile fondly. It's pink and blue, both my mom's and my own favorite colors. I'm honestly not a big fan of pink but my mom loves the color so I let her have her way when it comes to things like this. Anything just to see her smile.

I close the door behind me and tug off my black jacket. My pants follow right after, leaving me in my panties and sports bra. I go to my dresser and pull out a big shirt and some shorts. Before I can put them on though, I feel a pair of arms hug me from behind.

I instantly tense up and prepare to attack, until the person speaks.

"Hold the fire." Masky tightens his grip on me. "I just came to talk."

I sigh and begin to brush him off. His hands unwillingly leave my body, choosing instead to tighten their grip but I still push him away.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask while putting on the shirt.

"Just been wondering how you're doing. I heard you and Jeff are together." I notice his hands clench into fists.

"No, we're not. I'm just not ready to forgive him for replacing me." I shimmy into the shorts and his eyes follow my hips movement.

"Good. You and Jeff would not work out well." He leans against the wall and keeps his eyes glued on me.

I raise an eyebrow at his comment. "Why do you say that?"

"Well, didn't you tell me you wanted to save yourself until marriage?" I nod in confusion. "Yeah, well, in case you haven't noticed, Jeff has had sex with all his girls. And last time I checked, he's never been married."

I feel a chill go down my spine. "I've noticed." I rasp. My throat has gone suddenly dry, making it hard to speak.

He looks at me before sighing. "Jamie, you're seriously surprised? I mean-"

"I think you should leave." I interrupt and he begins to protest immediately. "Like, now. Get out."

I grab him, open the door and push him out. He stumbles and bumps into someone. I look to see who he hit and my heart sinks further.

"Well, speak of the devil." Masky growls before walking away.

"What was that about?" Jeff asks, stepping inside my room.

I didn't think it was possible, but my heart has managed to sink to a new level of dread.

1- Jeff

I close the door behind me. Immediately, I notice how awkward Jamie is. I want to pull her to my chest but I don't want to risk a punch to the face just for my own selfish urges. I keep my arms planted firmly to my sides, cause me to begin to feel extremely awkward. I don't think I've ever been this stiff around Jamie.

"So, are you going to tell me what Masky wanted?"

She turns her back to me. "It was nothing." She doesn't say anything more. I'm about to respond when.she finally talks again. "Jeff, if we were to get in a relationship, would it be all about sex?"

She sounds scared, which is something I never thought Jamie would ever be able to do. For some reason, this brings a bigger smile to my face.

"Are you seriously scared of sex? Jamie, come-"

Before I can even say anything more, she turns and slaps me as hard as she possibly can. I stumble back and almost fall. She looks at me with so much hatred and anger.

"I'm not scared of sex!" She yells. "I'm just not about to give myself away to-to just anybody!"

I stare at her in surprise. "Jamie, I didn't-"

"My mother raised me to believe that the only person you should give yourself away to is your husband." She snarls and turns away from me again.

"Okay, okay. I understand. But, I'm telling you right now, I don't plan on getting married."

I can hear her breathing hitch. She slowly turns back to me and I can see anger and sadness on her features.

"Are you telling me that I'm wasting my time on you?" She says quietly.

"No. I mean, you don't have to wait." I shrug and look away from her.

She doesn't respond for a long time. The whole time, I can feel her eyes on me but I can't meet her eyes. I don't want to see the emotions on her face.

"Thank you." I look at her and I see she has absolutely no emotion on her face.

"For what?" I ask, really confused. I expected her her to scream at me or something.

"For proving Masky right." She turns from me and heads to her bathroom.

"What do you mean?" I follow after her.

"Get it of my room." She says before going into the bathroom and slamming the door in my face.

I feel a very strong urge to kick the door open but I know it won't help. So, I just stare at the door for a few seconds.

"Okay." I whisper softly and leave, closing her bedroom door quietly begins me.

I need to find Masky.

2- Jamie

I lean against the bathroom door. My chest hurts again and I feel like breaking something. My hands are shaking with the intensity of my feelings. Speaking of feelings...

A wave of blood lust rolls over me and I know I'm going to have to go out to kill. My hand goes to my hair and I push it out of my face. Visions of blood falling and people dying fill my head and I know there is no going back.

I must go out and kill again.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*