Chapter Seventeen~*

1- Jamie

Jeff and I are walking through the woods with Kipper. I keep one hand laced with Jeff's and the other on Kipper's collar. I feel so incredibly happy. Absolutely nothing can ruin this.

We all walk in between the trees that act as an entrance for us CreepyPasta's. It instantly becomes dark and Kipper begins growling. I stroke his back, knowing he's unsettled. Maybe he can smell the blood in the air.

"So, do you think he and Smile Dog are going to get along?" I ask, still stroking his back.

"I'll have to talk to him. But, I'm sure if you leave him up front, Smile won't mess with him."

I frown. "I can't take him inside?"

"No."

I'm confused by his simple reply. "Okay."

Pretty soon, the mansion comes into view. I smile at the sight of the familiar building and it's small, useless gate surrounding it. Jeff continues to lead us and we easily pass through the open fence. Before we continue, I stop and kneel by Kipper. He looks at me with big eyes and I run a hand through his fur.

It feels so good having my dog back. I got him while I was on the run and he has been with me since. The two of us have gone through so much together. It absolutely broke my heart when I had to leave him. I can still remember the look of betrayal on his face when I did. It still hurts to think of it. But, now, he has a goofy look on his face, with his tongue hanging out and his eyes sparkling.

I love this dog.

"Hey, Kipper," He barks in response. "You're going to have to be out here for now."

I pat his head and he turns from me. I can tell he doesn't exactly approve, even though he is only a dog. I kiss his head before standing and going to Jeff. He has a smirk on his face and I can tell he's going to say something.

"Do you really talk to your dog?" He asks, beginning to walk slowly to the mansion.

I scoff. "Of course I do!"

He chuckles to himself while shaking his head. "You are something else."

I shrug and keep walking. "Hey," I comment, looking at the mansion. "Why are all the lights off? It's nighttime, wouldn't they all be awake?"

"I noticed that too." We stop in front of the door.

"I'm not going to lie, I'm a little scared to go in their."

"Not going to lie, I am too."

We both laugh and grab the doorknob. My hand lands on top of his and I close my fingers around his. We turn the doorknob together and it opens with a click.

"Finally!" All the lights click on as pair of hands grab at me and toss me over their shoulders.

"What the-" I hear Jeff shout from across the room.

I push my hair from my face and look around. The first thing I notice is orange. I look frantically around and see all of the CreepyPastas, cheering and packing into the living room. I try to pick myself up but Masky puts his hand on my back to stop me.

"What the hell is going on?" I shout to be heard over the noise.

"Game night, baby!" He whoops and joins everyone else in the living room.

"Jamie!" I feel Masky set me down and I turn around with Masky's arms still around my waist.

"Jeff!" I push against Masky's arms but he keeps a tight grip on me. "Let me go." I growl.