Forbidden Love *Vhope

The movie has started when he moves closer to get the popcorn from the middle of the couch. Damn Jungkook for leaving us to talk to Jimin. Hoseok makes me so nervous, even his breathing got me some type of way I cannot describe. Hoseok's hand gets a hold of some popcorn and then he brings it to his lips. I watch as he chews it, my eyes stuck on his bottom lip. I lick my bottom lip and then turn around to watch the movie that I was ignoring.

My breathing starts to become slow and my body is tense. I can no longer enjoy the movie when he is right next to me. My brain is wired up to his every breath. Anything that he does makes me so nervous. Making a sound with my mouth, I switch my position on the couch, crossing my legs over each other. I grab some popcorn and slowly by slowly, I eat each piece so that I don't have to grab some in a while. I can't have our hands bump into each other while we both try to get some popcorn.

Hoseok starts to say something and I turn around to look at him. The way his lips move when he tries to talk to me is making me very nervous. I'm trying to watch this movie but his voice makes it really hard to concentrate. I ignore him by getting closer to the arm of the couch. Maybe being closer to the arm of the couch can make me forget that he is here next to me. What he's saying can't be that important.

Concentrate! I tell myself over and over. I make myself pay attention. I've seen this movie already but this time it feels like I am seeing something different. I am not following what they are saying because I am lost. When I watch a movie, I absorb myself in the plot, in the music. I can't do that when Hoseok is right next to me, asking me questions, and just being present.

Perfect! A song comes on and I sing a long, trying my best to get myself hyped up. My body starts moving to the rhythm and soon I am shaking my whole body, and I am singing at the top of my lungs. This is one of my favorite Bollywood movies and after the third time watching, I can't help but fall in love again with the story plot.

I completely forget that he is there, and just let loose. The people dance all around and I just want to be there with them. A dance where everyone is having fun is what I need right now. I should probably start learning it so that I can distract myself from wanting to cut.

"Is this your favorite movie, Taehyung?" Hoseok says with a smile. I mentally roll my eyes. He's not going to let me watch it, isn't he? I nod at him, my own smile withering down. I can't help but let myself down. I can't let him know that his smile makes me smile even more. And a distraction.

"How many times have you watch it?" He asks againg, his voice even more lovely that I just want to melt. I put three fingers in the air and tell him with a voice I can muster," Three times. It's my favorite."

"Oh, woah. You really do love Bollywood movies, huh? I am not that much in movies. I mostly just go to the dance studio and try to make new choreographies." He moves his legs together, his hands wrapping around them.

"You are dancer?" I ask, my voice cracking. He's a dancer? I didn't even know what profession he did. I jut know him as Hoseok who sometimes baby sits us. I want to learn more about him. I want to see him dance for me.

"Yup. I was training to be a Kpop idol but that wasn't what I wanted in the end. Dancing is my passion so I decided to be a backup dancer for singers. Right now I am just training myself while attending a school of performing arts." He says with so much joy in his voice. The way he talks about dancing is so uplifting. He has his love for life. I wish I can be like him.

"When did you start to train?" My full attention is now on him. The movie is completely forgotten and I don't mind. I want to know his life. His motives. What he loves about life.

"I was 10 when I was scouted. My mother was hesitant because she didn't want me to move to Korea by myself. My parents couldn't move with me because they have five children. I pleaded to her so many times that in the end she couldn't say no." He chuckles. I smile, moving myself a little closer.