I'm Not that Cruel Part 22

"Do you want me to get that?"

Kihyun removed his gaze from looking at the floor to Hyungwon, who was already in his work clothes, kneeling on the floor to get the control remote.

It had been a week since Kihyun had left Shownu. Days went by slow and his nights longer than he expected. In his mind, leaving Shownu was a test. Shownu didn't get to hurt Kihyun and then expect that he stayed to listen.

There had to be some noise. Some screaming. He had been holding on for too long, maybe they both had been holding on for too long.

Oh, but how he wanted them to get along so bad. They were doing fine, better than he could have ever imagined. Their love story was out of the ordinary. Probably like Beaty and the Beast tale.

Kihyun had seen the beauty of Shownu despite his demeanor of a beast. That night the real Shownu appeared, a gentle touch that Kihyun had never felt before. It couldn't be that the magic was wearing off, right?

There was no magic, Kihyun told himself. He needed to stop watching too many dramas. "Leave it there. I can't even watch anything without having the urge to pee," Kihyun said.

He was holding off the need to pee for at least another thirty minutes. He hadn't felt comfortable in a sitting position for a few days. Only god knows how long he hadn't felt comfortable sitting anywhere.

"Then why I'm getting my knees dirty. Aish." Hyungwoon snickered and sat on the floor. "These pants are white."

"You'll be fine. "

"Says who? I bought these yesterday," Hyungwon said. He looked away and pouted. "I don't have time to change into other clothes."

"Wonho is not even going to notice. He ends up looking at your lips anyway."

"This isn't about Wonho at all," Hyungwoon said, making an X with his arms. " I need to be presentable for the clients."

Kihyun rolled his eyes." Do I need to remind you of the time a client caught you eating hot cheetos and saw the red stain on your fingers," Kihyun said with a smirk on his face. He would never get rid of that scene out of his mind. It was too funny.

"I told you to never mention this before. We can't let Minhyuk know. He'll never let it go."

There was an outburst of laughter from the kitchen. "I know. I was going to use the secret to get back at you!"

Hyungwon's eyes bulged and a pain of mortification passed through his body. "See what you did?"

"Don't look at me." Kihyun grabbed his mouth to stop himself from laughing while Hyungwon moaned and freaked out on the floor, forgetting all about his pants.

The next couple days that he had spent with Minyuk and Hyungwon had been really rough for Kihyun. He didn't have any of his clothes with him because he was afraid that he would give in to Shownu. It was hard ignoring his calls, but Kihyun needed space to think. After finding out that his suspicions were correct, the thought of staying in Shownu's house irritated him.

It was true, even if his mind kept telling him otherwise. The house that they were both sharing was not his. It was Shownu's and no matter what, Kihyun had no reason to claim it as his own. The fact that this was true was really another reason why he had to leave the place. Their love had never been official, not to their colleagues and not to their families, who Kihyun assured himself didn't need to anyways.

If Shownu was still hiding his other family then their love could never be as honest and honorable to their children. He wasn't going to be the mistress or the pushover. Or whatever else you want to call it. His life sucked as a child, he didn't want to make it suck for the three unborn children that were going to be born under his care.