Rivals' Love Affair *Jaehyo and zico (Revised)

Rivals' Love Affair

Prologue:

Everything had gone too far. His lies. The rules. The gang. Greed. Anger. Everything was wrong.

There was at the bottom of the abyss, the pit of his stomach, revolving, an uneasy, queasy feeling that he couldn't get rid off. Everyone had their masks on, ready to fight.

In the other hand, Jaehyo was reluctant to fight. Not because he was pregnant, the risk of fighting with the rivals was higher than anything, but because this was going too far. And something in him was telling him that this was going to turn out to be the opposite of what their outcome usually comes to be. Bloody. A mess.

His opponent, with his mask dipped in red silver all over, looked straight in his eyes, showing him his ready-to-fight face.

It was as if he was looking at death himself, mocking his indecisive quivering thoughts, all his decisions bringing forth the outcome of the ultimate price.

It was a split second that it felt like he was in slow motion before everyone begins to attack each other. Jaehyo's ears begin to pick up noise, the sound of shrilling voices filling everything in. The leader of the rival was lunging at him, his hatred for him evident in his growling.

Jaehyo felt it coming. The hand of the opponent coming forward to his face. He begins to close his eyes, waiting for the blow to hit. As he's standing still, catching his breath, holding his belly with both his hands, trying to at least protect their child, someone knocks him down on the floor and a gunshot is heard.

Jaehyo's eyes became alert, looking for the person who got shot. With nervousness, he scans the balcony, his eyes landing on his opponent, his mask in his hand, face revealed, a look of shock and angry. Jaehyo doesn't think any of it and idly looks for the man. It doesn't take long before he does and everything else becomes distorted.

The fight had officially ended. No sound came out of his mouth. Before he could even scream, his mouth was covered by one of his gang members as he saw one of the leaders of the opposition gang grabbing the injured, crying and what appeared to be shouting from the opposite team. His heart was beating so fast, yearning for the person who got shot. He wanted to scream so bad. He wanted to run for the person. He gotten so attach to the danger of lying to the game itself.

The last thing he saw was chaos, the ringing of an ambulance nearby lullabying him into a deep sleep, a nightmare that at the moment even in his sleep he couldn't  get away from.

~~~
              The Beginning

Chapter One: Flirting With the Enemy

There was the occasional breath-in-breathe-out technique that he usually does before a fight, the tension rising up and every single one of the fighters.

It was almost afternoon, the blazing, hot sound accompanied them in the stupidness of this fight.

There was no sound made, no signal to indicate that the fight had started. It was usually the eager one who wanted to win so bad that started the fight.

Today it was his cousin B-bomb. The day before he had an encounter with one of them at the bar, fueling his hatred even more than usual.

His fist had connected with someone's jaw aloof from the rest of the other gang members of the opposite team. The guy jolted back, not before regaining his posture and then punching Bbomb's belly.

The roaring of males' voices harmonize revenge, bodies abusing the power of weakness.

When it came to these fights, the pathetic rumble that was their ritual of dominance;  there was no mercy, no empathy, no respect. It was either be the fertile inferior or be the one who comes on top and claims the title of best gang of the street. It was the motto everyone lived by; To be a true winner you gotta give your all; a loser will always be a loser if you're scared to lose your all, all for the sake of the gang's mercy.