I'm Not That Cruel Showki Pt. 3

The sonogram taken a couple of days ago is sitting at the bottom of Kihyun's pants. The picture feels heavy as if it carries the lies that he is holding. Which is pretty much true. The picture showing his three,12 week fetuses inside is the proven fact that he is pregnant with Shownu's children.

Having this picture with him while he is intently looking at Shownu talking to the vendors is really a distraction. He should be focus on the men in case they need more coffee or they need a folder but his mind is so occupied with a million thoughts.

Kihyun can't help but look at Shownu differently. There is something about him that has changed. He really can't pin point it yet. There is just something about him.

He can't help but think that his pregnancy revelation has something to do with how he looks at him: more caring. He doesn't see Shownu as cruel anymore. To him, Shownu is the father of his kids and nothing more.

Well maybe his feelings too. Kihyun sighs at his stupid, naive heart. Just because he's having Shownu's kids does not mean he's going to change his actions towards him. In fact, he's the one that changed his mind towards his boss. Ever since finding out about his triplets, his heart has mended towards the father no matter if he is still slightly cruel towards him.

And is not just about Shownu that his mind can't keep still. It's his triplets too. They're verily 12 weeks old and in the phase of complications. There is a high chance of him loosing his babies. Even a higher chance than women seeing that his body was really not meant to conceive but by some miracle, it happened.

Whenever he does something that he feels he shouldn't have or just walking around everywhere, following his boss' order he feels a gaping feeling of worry. He knows he should lay down more, not do things that can add stress to his body hut he doesn't stop because if he asks his boss if he can lower his working hours, he doesn't want to tell him the reason why.

Not yet. He needs time to process, think about what he wants to tell Shownu. He wants to wait until the risky period is over. Kihyun is afraid that if he tells Shownu at this early stage he might stress out that he can loose his precious beings.

Kihyun lets a huge breath out and shifts his other foot so that his left foot is touching the floor, his soles being pressured. His neck is trouble him and he can feel his eyes start to close. Towards the end of the meeting, the conversation between the vendors and Shownu gets boring.

He really couldn't give a crap about what they were saying. Talking about business and sales gives him an impending headache. This is all for the money, Kihyun says with irritation.

At this point, his bladder was building up and he couldn't do anything about it because the meeting wasn't over yet.

'Curse you Shownu. Your kids are making me want to pee for the tenth thousand time today.' He briefly glares at him. His bladder can't hold his pee for that much time.

As he mentally curses Shownu, he by accident, notices that one of the men in the conference room is looking at him weirdly. He wasn't trying to look at any of the men because,honestly they are old and grumpy. The irritation that he was having towards Shownu a the moment was really building up so he didn't continue afraid that he would let his hormones control him and act out of proportion. So instead he tried to look the other way which only caused him to lock eyes with a very unfortunate, nasty old guy.

The guy who had a stain on his blue dress shirt with a mustache, gave him a look of hunger. His eyes lowered to his stomach, every look making him uncomfortable.

His stares made him self cautious and without thinking, he wraps his arms around his stomach. There was something about the guy that made him want to hide his stomach. Here's verily a couple of weeks pregnant and by this stage, there is really no sign of a bump. He has three fetuses but there is no visible bump yet. He can notice a slight change on his belly when he takes a shower or when he rubs it at night but in the light of the day, there is no proof that he is indeed caring his boss' babies.