A Change of Heart *Yoonseok

The bar is Yoongi’s favorite place. What is better than being in a place where they sell you beer and where you meet other people? Absolutely nothing. His luck was running out today. There wasn't any one else that was coming to the bar. Everyone was interesting on the dance floor where the new dj was playing popular electronic music.

He sighs, his eyes staring at the reflection of the light that was registering on his empty glass. It was a slow night, he wonders. Not a single soul to pass the time out.

"Another glass of vodka," Yoongi tells the bartender a little tipsy. He can feel a little woozy but he still has his conscience so he doesn't really care at the moment.

He can feel his body start to sweat and his sweater was absorbing all the heat and distributing cool sweat onto his body. Yoongi pulls his sweater a couple times to let air in. He lets air out into the inside of his sweater, relaxing when the coolness hits his chest.

"Did I loose my cool today?"Yoongi cocks his head to the left, feeling the disappointment settling. Usually, he gets to go home with someone, no matter the gender, but no such luck today.

He sighs again. The bartender hands him the glass of vodka. He picks the glass up and raises to his mouth. His bottom lip  touches the glass but he doesn't drink. He lets his hand rest, the glass still stuck on his lips, and stays like this for a while.

After what seems like a while, Yoongi takes a gulp of the vodka and then brings down the glass to the table where he places it right next to his phone. He checks the time and then vigorously locks the phone. It was still too early to leave.

Making sounds with his mouth, he spins the stool to face the dance floor. He looks around for someone to fuck. He licks his lips as he stares at two guys dancing closely, their crotches rubbing together. They look nice but he knows that he shouldn't be involved with them. They're too much trouble.

He takes his eyes from them to a guy who was at a table, his leg crossed over the other as he took a sip of his drink. His hair was parted to the left and he had a black blazer with no undershirt, his abs clearly showing.

Yoongi shakes his head again. He looks rich and he normally doesn't fuck with rich boys. It seems like there is no one today that he can have fun with.

He works all day long and at the end of the day, all he wants his a night of pleasure. He guesses that today he won't have pleasure. Which annoys him because he really wants to distress himself from work.

"I guess I won't get any action today," Yoongi mutters under his breath. He turns to take a chug of the remaining vodka that his glass contains.

"Aigoo!" He shakes his head and makes a sound after the vodka has gone through his throat.

His hand goes to the back of his pants' pocket where his wallet is at when his ear starts to buzz. He groans in pain and covers both his hands on his ear. He sneers and turns around to look where the noise is coming from.

"Shut the hell up?" He says once he notices where the noise comes from. A guy next to him is talking too loud, yelling, and laughing like a horse.

"Don't tell me to shut up, grandpa! This a club, WHERE WE COME TO HAVE FUN" The guy yells in Yoongi’s ear, his hands on his mouth to emphasize that he is yelling.

"Get your filthy hands from me, horse boy." Yoongi, angrily, removes the guys hands from his ears.

"Filthy my ass. Why are you even here? Grandpas are not allowed to be in the club." The guy scoffs.

"Whatever." Yoongi rolls his eyes. Why is he even having this conversation? Obviously, the guy is too obnoxious and annoying for him to have an actual conversation.