The Arrival...

Through the 17 hour trip, I only had to stop three times to use the restroom. I was always a good traveler.

I made it into Dulvey and pulled into my final pit stop before I went to their house. I called Josh,

"Hello, sweetheart" his voice came over the phone.

"Hello, babe. I'm finally in Dulvey," I said.

"That's good to hear. I'm glad you got their safe. Are you at her house now?" He asked.

"No..I'm at a gas station. I'll be heading there in a few minutes. Service isn't very good here, though. I may need to call you from her phone when I get there," I said.

"Alrighty, I'll be waiting for your call. I love you, babydoll." He said lovingly.

"I love you too, so much," I said back. "Bye for a little bit."

"Bye," he said.

I hung up, went to the bathroom, bought a redbull, and left the gas station.

As I was driving, my GPS turned off. I grabbed my phone and tried opening it back up, but my service was too low. I was pretty sure she said to turn right up ahead.

I turned right at the next turn and I was driving down a dirt road. Eventually, it narrowed down and I had to park my car. I got out and started walking toward a very big house. I reached the gate and it was unlocked, so I pushed it open and headed toward the front doors of the house.

When I reached the porch, I walked up and knocked on the door.

No one answered. I knocked again.

I was just about to leave and return to the gas station to call my cousin when the door creaked open.

There was a woman with stringy blonde hair at the door.

"Can I help you?" She asked with a thick southern accent.

"Um, I believe I have the wrong address. I was supposed to go to my cousin's house. Do you have a phone I could use?" I asked.

"Oh yes! Come on in!" She said.

She led me into a big room with two sets of stairs attached to a balcony. The room also had several side rooms.

"I love your house," I said as I looked around.

"Good," she said. Because you'll be staying here for a long time."

Before I could react to her statement, something went over my head and everything went black. Someone was holding my hands behind my back. I started screaming as loud as I could.

A male voice said, "you can scream all you want, but no ones going to hear you."

"What are you going to do with her, Jack?" the woman asked him.

"I'm going to take her to the guest house until Lucas is done in his room." He said. "Then he can do what he wants with her."

I felt Jack push me, but I didn't know where the guest house was.

After several minutes of walking, I heard him kick open a door. We walked through doors and around items until he opened another door. He led me down some stairs and through another passage. I heard him mess around with a chain and heard a metal door squeal. He pulled the cover off my head and pushed me into a caged room. I ran back and started pounding on the bars.

"LET ME OUT!" I shouted at him.

"No. You are perfect for my son Lucas. He will be here in a while," he said as he locked the door. He turned and began to walk away while he said, "Welcome to the family."