Turning Point

**spoilers from the 21 DLC**

It has been a week since the Clancy incident. Lucas said he wanted to show me another game he had invented. That afternoon, I followed him to a room with a blackjack table.

"What's so harmful about blackjack. I love playing blackjack. What did you do to it?" I asked coldly.

"I'll show you. Let's play!" He said.

I sat down on the chair in front of several screens. He sat on the opposite side. He put his hand into some kind of machine. All his fingers were spread apart. He had the controls in the other hand.

"If you know blackjack, deal the cards," he said.

I shuffled the deck and dealt the cards. While I was dealing the cards, he was setting up the device on his hand. A metal piece stuck up. It looked like a blade. Oh my god.

He told me to make the first play.

My face down card was 11 and my face up card was 5.  I didn't know what his face down card was, but his face up was 1.

"I'll stay," I said.

"Gimme another," he said.

I gave him the first card which was 8. He had 9+?/21.

I had 16/21. It was too close. I took another card for myself. It was 4. Now I had 20/21.

He said, "I'll stay."

"I'll stay as well," I said. We flipped out upside down cards. His was 10. He had 19 and I had 20.

"I won!" I exclaimed.

"Good, I can show you what happened to the loser!" he said.

All of a sudden, the blade on the device slammed down and sliced right through his finger.

I gasped. I still wasn't used to his body regeneration.

"Wha-what do you mean 'happened' to the loser?" I asked.

"I already used this on two people!" He exclaimed. "I had Clancy and another man in here."

"I guess Clancy won," I said.

"All three rounds," he said. Didn't lose a single finger, but he did get electrocuted a few times on round two."

The thought gave me the chills.

"I know this freaks you out, but you don't understand," he said. "I have a surprise for you."

"What?" I asked.

"C'mon!" He said and we walked out of the room.

I followed him to a room I haven't seen before. There was a woman blindfolded on the table.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked.

"Not me, you," he said with a grin on his face.

"I'm not gonna do anything to her!" I said sharply.

"You're gonna love it," he said.

"No," I said.

He put a knife in my hand. I tried to set it down, but he grabbed my wrist.

"What if I told you that we fuck when you are still asleep everyday," he said coldly.

"I know your lying," I said.

"I'm not," he said. "

I looked him in the eyes and he had such a straight face. I felt jealousy consuming me. I could feel my heart start racing and my breathing getting faster. I knew what I was doing, but I couldn't help it.

I gripped the knife and I plunged it into the woman's stomach. The woman screamed. I repeated multiple times until her screams died away. When she was dead, I dropped the knife. I started shaking.

"I was lying," he said. "I needed you to feel how good it feels."

"I feel terrible!" I shouted. "I just took away a someone's life."

But, I lied. It felt really good. What the hell was wrong with me? I was always a sympathetic person. I even took spiders outside when they were in my house. Now look at me. I just killed a woman and loved it.

"That was very sexy baby," he said with a smile on his face.

I turned around to face him and all the anger I was feeling turned into lust. I wanted him more than anything at that very moment.

I pushed him into the wall and smashed my lips onto his. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my hips. He deepened the kiss and I bit his lip.

"Mmm, that's sexy," he said.

"Let's go to bed," I said seductively.

We went to the bedroom. He grabbed me and spun me to face him. He pulled my shirt off and I pulled his off. He took his pants off and he pushed me onto the bed. He grabbed my pants and slid them off of my legs and he climbed on top of me.

He kissed me again and it was even deeper and more seductive.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna pound into you so hard. I'm gonna make you scream," he said.

He started biting and sucking my neck. I let out a soft moan. I was getting impatient. I reached down and grabbed his boner and started stroking up the shaft. He moaned and then I stopped.

"Don't tease me baby," he said.

He moved from sucking on my neck to my chin. Then down to my collarbone. I moaned softly again. He continued working his way down to my chest. He unhooked my bra and pulled it off.

He moved down to suck on my tits. They were very sensitive and I moaned and grabbed his shoulders. Once again he moved down, slowly sucking the skin down my stomach. When he reached the bottom, he grabbed my panties with his teeth and pulled them off of me.

I had my legs closed and he pushed them open. He moved in and flicked his tongue across my clit. I moaned so load. I grabbed the sheets, my body tensed, and my toes curled. He pulled away and my body relaxed.

"My turn to tease," he said.

"I want you," I said. "Please."

"Only because you asked so nicely," he whispered.

He pulled his boxers off and positioned himself right at my entrance.

"Last chance to back out, baby," he said.

"Please, Lucas," I begged.

"Alright," he said.

He shoved his cock in me and pounded into me as hard as he could. I screamed and moaned because it felt amazing. I wrapped my arms around him and slid my nails down his back.

"Hell yeah baby, that's so sexy," he groaned.

"I'm go-I'm gonna cum, babe," I whispered.

"Don't cum yet," he said dominantly.

"I can't hold on," I said. "It feels so good."

He continued pounding into me and he began rubbing circles on my clit with his thumb. My breaths became short, my legs began to twitch and my toes curled.

"Alright, cum for me baby," he said.

I gasped and whimpered. I felt my orgasm overcome me. "Oh, Lucas!"

"Baby, I'm cumin' too!" He said as we both climaxed at the same time. We rode out the high and then he rolled off of me. I was still breathing heavy when I looked him in the eyes and said, "I love you, Lucas."

"I love you, [y/n]," he said.