No Sleep

I set one foot into the bedroom and I couldn't wait another minute. I pulled him into the room and slammed the door.

I pulled my shirt off and smashed my lips into his. I was grinding against his body, causing him to get hard under his jeans. I bit his lip and he couldn't take it anymore.

He practically ripped his shirt and pants off and then slid my pants down my legs. I kicked them off and I got down on my knees.

"Let me taste you," I said.

"Go ahead, baby," he said.

I started rubbing his cock through his boxers before I pulled them off forcefully. His erection stuck out and I licked up the shaft. When I reached the head, I flicked my tongue across the tip playfully.

"Fuck, that feels good," he whispered.

I gave his amazing cock sweet kisses before putting it in my mouth. I started working around the head slowly. Gradually, I started going deeper until he said, "fuck, I can't wait anymore."

He grabbed my hair and shoved his cock deep into my throat. He began thrusting in and out of my throat causing me to gag.

I pulled away, looked up at him, and said, "your cock's so big! I couldn't help gagging."

"Its sexy baby. I love it," he growled before shoving his cock back into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down on his cock, occasionally rotating my mouth around it, giving him an amazing sensation. His hips began lightly bucking.

"I'm gonna cum," he moaned.

All of a sudden, I felt the warm sensation of cum in the back of my mouth. I swallowed and stood up quickly.

He pushed me onto the edge of the bed and spread my legs apart. He got on his knees on the floor and began licking my clit. He started off in a slow circular motion. I moaned.

"Oh, Daddy!" I said.

He started going faster in a figure 8 pattern. I wasn't going to last long.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum soon," I moaned.

"Cum for me baby," he said quickly before continuing.

My toes curled and my legs started shaking. I could feel my orgasm getting closer and closer until, "oh fuck..."

He crawled on top of me. "Are you gonna make me cum again, babygirl?"

"Oh yes, Daddy," I said with a sexy smirk.

"I love it when you call me that," He quickly positioned himself outside my entrance and thrust into me. He put my legs on his shoulders and started thrusting fast.

I gasped from the shock of it, but it turned into a moan. He was moaning as well. Several minutes later, he dropped my legs and crawled on top of me the whole way.

He kissed me, using his tongue to ask for entrance. I parted my lips just enough. His kiss had so much passion and lust.

He continued to thrust into me and I slid my nails down his back again, but this time I broke the skin. Crimson red dripped down his sides. It made everything feel even more sensual.

"I'm gonna cum again," he moaned.

"Me too," I said.

He thrust even harder which made me scream. I gripped onto him tighter as my legs shook. I could feel my second orgasm coming on. My walls tightened around his cock and he moaned once more before we both came at the same time.

We rode out our high and then he laid on the bed. I was breathing heavily. I laid next to him and he smirked.

"What?" I asked with a giggle.

"You ready for round two?" He asked.