Pretty Boy

I was talking with some weird shadow, he told me that he wanted to touch Pretty Boy's hair, only I can touch Pretty Boy's hair! His hair is mine. Even tho, I wish all of he was mine.

I was going to keep arguing with the shadow but it just disappeared.

Rude.

Then I noticed Pretty Boy staring at me. I'm used to people staring but this was a different look, not the pity or disgusted looks I usually get.

He was smiling.

"Pretty Boy, you ok?"

"Uh? Oh yeah, I'm fine don't worry Lau"

"Y'sure?"

"Yes John"

"Ok...Only because it's you I believe you"

We talked a little while we walked to our class, it was on the other side of the building.

I really like Pretty Boy, there is just something so special about him, I don't know what.

Unfortunately, our conversation got interrupted by him, what was his name again? Carly Leroy? I don't really remember, but he's the only idiot that dares to bother us.

"Well well well, if it isn't the Crazy Boy and his Weird Boyfriend."

"Pretty Boy is not my boyfriend.." I mumbled

Pretty Boy put his arm around my waist protectively and pulled me closer, as if he were shielding me from Carly Leroy.

This feels good.

"Leave us alone, Charles Lee.  Unless you want a problem I recommend you to go away, now." I gotta admit it, Pretty Boy looks very hot when he is angry.

"What kind of problem a dwarf like you can give me?" Carley laughed.

"Don't test me, ok?" He took my hand and walked past him.

"Pretty Boy...Why do you always help me..?"

"'Cause that's what friends do, right?"

"Yeah, friends...wait...you are actually my friend!?" He chuckled.

"Yes John, I'm actually your friend"