His

A/N: John literally has like -100 chill on this chapter lmao.

From that day forward Alexander and Angelica started texting each other nonstop, there was a connection between them and they both were starting to love each other. Not in the same way though, Angelica is like the sister Alex never had. But for Angelica, he was the prince in shining armor that she had wanted all her life (she doesn't needs a prince tho, but strong independent black women also deserve love). They had agreed to meet at a small coffee shop near campus on Sunday.

And Sunday was today.

Alexander wouldn't leave John alone for that long under any circumstances. Not after the blood incident, not after the fountain incident, so he brought John with him

John definitely wasn't happy with Alexander's new friend. Alex was supposed to be his and only his. His Pretty Boy. And he wasn't willing to share his most valuable possession with anyone. He hated when Alexander stopped paying attention to him just to talk to that girl. Even if it was only for five minutes she didn't deserved Alexander's attentions.

At least he knows that Alexander won't be alone with this girl.

"Hi, Angelica" Alexander greeted his friend with one of those smiles that could make anyone's day brighter (specially John's).

"Hi Alex" She hugged him quickly and John could just sense the feeling of dissatisfaction vibrating through her heart.

"Um, I hope you don't mind me bringing my friend. He just, um, doesn't like being alone.

John smiled at her, a smile that said 'pleasure to meet you' but actually meant a warning. Alexander was his.

"It's ok, I don't mind at all" There was a glimmer of disappointment in her eyes. Alex didn't see it.

John definitely didn't miss it.

They sat in a booth close to the window and ordered coffee. He wasn't listening to anything that they were saying but John knew Alex had ordered his coffee with two creams, five sugars, and a little bit of cinnamon because that's how he likes it.

He wasn't listening because he was too focused on that girl. He could see the desire she held in her eyes. She wanted his Alexander. Didn't anyone told her to stay away from things that aren't hers? She wanted to steal his man, she wasn't satisfied with friendship and wanted more. Wanted what she could never have because Alexander was his. John's Pretty Boy. She would never be satisfied.

That Unsatisfied Bitch.

She spoke so kindly, as if she didn't want anything with Alexander. She should stop lying with those words. She wasn't kind, she was a thief. Her smile is full of lies and her eyes with forbidden intentions. He could see how that stealer eyed Alexander, as if he were hers.

That Unsatisfied Bitch was getting on John's nerves.

But it was ok. Alex didn't love her, he loved John. The white flower had said it.

When that basic bitch leaves finally John takes Alex hand in his own. Alexander was his.

"What do you think of Angelica?" Alex smiled at him. Oh, his poor innocent Pretty Boy didn't know that Angelica was a fucking whore. He's so sweet, so innocent. It was John's duty to protect him.

"She seems nice but...I thought you were only mine Pretty Boy.."

Alexander chuckled lightly and cupped John's  face with his hands, kissing his nose softly. "Don't worry John, I'm all yours. Angelica is just a friend, you're my best friend and my everything, 'kay?"

Pretty Boy was his.