Wrapped Around His Finger

Nobody knows what John is studying, not even himself. He just took a bunch of random classes that seemed interesting without really thinking of the future. Most of the time he didn't even really pay attention because he was too busy drawing Alex's face in his notebook or doodling his name with Alex's last name.

So it's an understatement to say that John hadn't noticed that Angelica was in his American History class.

And sat in front of him.

John was a little shocked when he found out, he didn't understood how did he not felt her bitchiness from his seat. What a mystery.

And there they were right now, in the middle of class with The Unsatisfied Bitch sitting in front of him.
He noticed a paper that had fallen from her backpack and was now lying on the floor. A little look couldn't hurt, besides, everyone is too focused on the class to notice anyways.

He quickly took the paper in his hands and examined it.

'Is the Unsatisfied Bitch's schedule'

John was going to have fun with this.

—•—

John came back to his dorm and saw Alex lying on his back in the bed, his phone in his hands and it seemed that he hadn't noticed John's presence. He smiled to himself, his Pretty Boy was so beautiful, so sweet and caring. He was the only thing in this world worth protecting.

He took his shoes off and silently walked towards the bed. Alex was still oblivious of his presence so he jumped on the bed and straddled Alexander's  hips.

"Hi Pretty Boy! How was your day? Did you saw your friend?" He knew that answer was no, he had seen the girl's schedule and they only shared one class together on Thursday. But still, he had to act nice for his Pretty Boy.

"No" He responded with his face flushed. "I–I don't have classes with her today"

John nodded with an innocent smile and lowered himself so his chest was resting on Alex's. He could feel the warm of his body and fast heartbeat, he could stay like this all day. Claiming his Pretty Boy as his.

"You're really really pretty, you know that?" He whispered close to his lips.

"Um, I, yeah?"

He gave Alex a chaste kiss in the corner of his cherry pink lips and then snuggled in his neck.

"Can we watch The Corpse Bride again?"

"Uh, I–I mean, yes, we can"

John had Alex wrapped around his finger, and he loves it.