Vanilla and Cake

Your skin is warm like an oven

John panted, trying to regain his breath. He put his small hand on his sweaty forehead and whipped the salty liquid from it. His hand began to slowly trail down on his naked body, his fingertips brushing lightly against the purple bruises and red bites.

Your kiss is sugary sweet

He reached Alexander's hand, that was resting on his freckled waist, and grabbed it tenderly. Running his thumb against the rough knuckles.

Your fingers feel like cotton when you put your arms around me

He turned to his side, resting his head on the Caribbean boy's warm tanned chest. John filled his collarbone with gentle butterfly kisses, kissing every spot he could. Maybe even sucking and bitting slightly once in a while.

I feel like I'm just missing something whenever you leave

One specially hard bite woke Alexander up once again with a moan. He wrapped his strong hands around John's soft curvy waist and brought him even closer to him.

The training wheels where gone.

"Hey"

"Hey" John hummed back, smelling discretely Alex's hair.

You smell just like vanilla, you taste like buttercream

"You okay?" The taller boy asked, why was he worried?

"Of course I am" John said. "I'm with you"

You're filling up my senses with empty calories

He chuckled lightly and kissed John's curly hair. John was literally dying on the best way possible. Alexander was now completely his on every way he wished.

And damn, that boy knew how to use his hips.

John rolled on top of Alex and straddled his naked hips, caressing tenderly his warm skin with his hands. He laid  down on top of him and started kissing him, slow and lazy, savoring every corner of meat, teeth, and saliva on his mouth. 

The kisses ever so slowly started going south and Alex's body once again belonged to John.

—~•~—

John looks around the store, already thinking he was lost. He only came here to get a shovel and leave. Alex was still peacefully sleeping on his dorm, so John decided it was the perfect moment to sneak out and get this.

Just a little more.

He kept walking the shop, round and round like a horse on a carousel. He definitely didn't knew where he was.

After asking a few employees, they told him where the shovels where, a bit frightened they were John noticed (Was it the excessive amount of hickeys or the dreadful eye bags?). Just as he was leaving the store he felt his phone vibrating from his left pocket.

Pretty Boy❤️❤️❤️: Where are you baby?

He smiled tenderly at the text, his boy was so beautiful, and it was all his.

JohnnyBoy<3: On my way!!! I just went for a walk, Pretty Boy <3 <3 <3

Pretty Boy❤️❤️❤️: Okay, ily

JohnnyBoy<3: I love you too my dearest

John looked at the shovel on his hand with a wicked glint on his eyes and smiled. He couldn't want to use this.

Pretty Boy and him were gonna be happy.