And John

The last few weeks in Angelica's life had been great. She never thought she would ever meet a guy so smart and charming as Alexander. They began to hang out very frequently, normally going to coffee shops or the park near Campus, and sometimes they would study together. Everything was amazing, except for one little problem.

Every time they did something it was always Angelica and Alex,

And John.

It wasn't that Angelica didn't like John, but did he really had to be with Alex all the time? How many hours with him can he spend? John was..nice, kinda creepy, but nice. The problem was that it was Alex, and only Alex with who she really wanted to be. Angelica didn't mind hanging out with Alex and John but she could never seem to be alone with the brown eyed boy.

It was always the two of them,

And John.

Plus, John always seemed to be glaring at her like she had just killed a baby turtle in front of his face, it could really be uncomfortable sometimes, and Alex never seemed to notice.

But still.

Today was Saturday.

The curly-haired girl took a deep breath and entered the small but welcoming coffee shop, she saw Alexander sitting on a table near the back of it.

Only Alexander.

She internally celebrated as she approached to the table with a winning smile on her face, she could finally have a moment alone with Alex! Who knows, maybe she'll ask him out right now. That actually sounds like a good plan, she'll confess her feelings, then he'll kiss her and the both of them will marry and have eight children and a hamster and a–

"Hey Pretty Boy! I got your coffee and your muffing. Oh, and some cookies they gave me with the coffee and muffing, aren't this people nice??"

Of course he was here too.

"Thanks John, do you want the cookies? I don't– Oh Angelica! There you are, I was starting to think you abandoned us" He said smiling.

"I wouldn't miss coffee and cookies for anything" She said as she sat down.

"Hi, you" John said, looking at her with those unforgiving eyes, full of jealousy. If looks could kill she would already be six meters underground.

Wait.

Is John gay for Alex?

'Oh fuck my life' Angelica thought.

It seemed like it would stay as Angelica, Alexander, and John for a while.

Maybe it would change to only Alex and John soon enough, but Alex didn't need to know that.