The Beggining

Act 1

The class was over and Alexander was picking up his stuff. John was probably already waiting for him and he hated to make the freckled boy wait. He was just about to leave the classroom when Miss Angelica Schuyler walked into his life.

"Pardon me, uh, Alexander right?"

He turned around to see a beautiful black skinned girl with amazing big brown eyes and a smile that could make anyone weak from their knees.

Honestly, if Alex's eyes weren't already on someone he would've probably tried to date her.

"That's me. And you are?"

"My name is Angelica Schuyler, pleasure to make your acquaintance" Damn, the girl has her manner too. "I wanted to tell you that it was amazing how you totally roasted Jefferson in debate today"

"Well thank you Ms.Schuyler, it's nice to see that someone appreciates my roasting skills"

The girl chucked as a faint blush appeared on her cheeks. "You seem nice enough Hamilton, what do you think about hanging out sometime?"

"You seem nice enough too Schuyler, how about we make plans for the weekend?"

Just as they finished exchanging numbers, a boy (Named Samuel or something like that) came running towards Alex with a worried expression on his face.

"Hey you! Hamilton right??" He nodded. "I, um, your friend, Laurence i think, is having a panic attack in front of the school fountain and–"

Alex ran across the door before Seabury could even finish speaking.

—•—

"I–I'm sorry Pretty Boy," John sobbed, Alex had managed to calm him down and bring him to his dorm safe and sound. John wasn't having a panic attack when Alex found him, but he seemed really close to having one.

"Shh, I know, I know. You don't have to apologize John"

He sniffed. "It's just that– you were taking so long and– and I thought you had left me. I wouldn't blame you tho. I'm only good at scaring people away from me. I'm useless I can't even keep one person with me, I–"

"John, John. It's ok. I'm sorry for taking so long, I promise you that I won't leave you alone again, ok? You're not useless, you are very very talented and smart John. You're beautiful and I'm sorry to inform you that you're not getting rid of me" The freckled boy chucked lightly.

"Pretty promise?"

"With sugar on top" Alex reassured him.

John smiled and cuddled in Alex's warm chest.

"Why did you took so long anyways?"

"Oh, I met this very pretty girl while leaving the classroom. I'm sure we're going to become friends soon. She's also really nice, I think you two would get along"

Something snapped inside John.