Tell The Porcupines To Quit Stabbing Me

The whining and sobbing coming from inside the rusty old metal door made John stop on his tracks for some reason. He knew they were Angelica's, and he didn't care about that. But something about those heart wrecking noises sounded familiar to John's ears, like a very distant memory.

His brain couldn't recall any memories from before his sixteen birthday, and yet he could barely remember that day. Just burned down walls and the suffocating smell of smoke. His body, though, did remembered some things.

And the noise of sobs reminded him of the feeling of pain coming from all of his fragile body, as if porcupines were stabbing him with their spikes with no mercy. They never had mercy.

The noise of sobs made him think of gross hands touching and groping and grabbing and pulling from his skin. Of warm liquid going down his short legs and the smell of blood and nasty saliva.

John puked on a corner of the wall before entering the room.

In an old wooden blood stained chair the girl sat, handcuffs restraining both hands and legs. Or well, leg. The spot where her other leg was supposed to be was covered in gross bandages fully covered in red. John could treat a wound way better than that, but it wasn't worth it.

She looked at him, eyes red rimmed from crying and numb. He could still see her thinking, still hoping to find a way to get out. But she had given up fighting already. With only one leg and six fingers on all her body left, John decided it was time to quit playing this game.

From a pocket on his jacket he pulled out a bag of recently baked pink cookies. The delicious smell made Angelica's mouth instantly water, after almost two weeks of only eating her own flesh, there was nothing more she could wish for aside from actually edible food.

"Why are you looking at me like that" John playfully asked. "They are just cookies, not knifes"

He put a cookie in her mouth, and made her chew by force.

"There you go, in glad you like them so much!" John exclaimed, ignoring completely the deadly glare that was being aimed at him.

"That have peanut butter, chocolate, a little bit of sugar.."

The black skinned girl spat the cookie out of her mouth as she started coughing and wheezing uncontrollably, her body begging for oxygen as her throat closed.

"Oh, and also a bit of poison, too, hope you don't mind"

Those were the very last words Angelica Schuyler ever heard.

He threw her body like a dirty rag doll to the furnace and just like that she was gone, like she was never there to begin with on the very first place.

John smiled at himself, satisfied. Now there would be no way Alexander slipped out of his hands. Singing and skipping like a happy little girl, John headed to the dorm room, where Alexander should be waiting for him.

"One, two, the nurse is coming this way. Three, four, I want to see sunlight again. Five, six, she has a jeringue. Seven, eight, mommy's dead, so close your eyes and burn in hell"