Q&A

I'm so sorry for taking this long but I'm in my last school quarter and it gets very shifty this time with the EOC's (which's purposes I'm still trying to understand, seriously wtf North America, why can't you just give us the final exam and let us be happy, but nooooo..)

Also I put an extra line in the last chapter (it was supposed to go there from the beginning but I kinda forgot) so if you want to check it out you already know.

Now with the Q&A!

So we don't repeat the same questions over and over again let's start with the frequently asked questions.

1. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ALEX!?!? DID HE KILL HIMSELF!?!?!?

My hand kind of slipped so yes, he did kill himself.

2. HOW MUCH TIME HAS PASSED!? FOR HOW LONG WAS ALEX DEAD!? HOW LONG DID JOHN LAST AFTER HIS DEATH!?

It's been around 17-18 years since college, Alex has been dead for two years and that's how long John lasted, though the last chapter wasn't his first suicide attempt.

3. WHY DID ALEX KILL HIMSELF!?

Depression and guilt sweetie, depression and guilt.

4. THAT'S IT!?!?!?

Unfortunately, yes.

5. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 👌

6. WHAT HAPPENED TO JOHN ON HIS AFTERLIFE!?

Idk, you'll have to ask the big person up there 👆

7. I'm just confused.

¯\_()_/¯

Now with the other questions!

1. How did you come up with this story? Simple question I know.

Some of you already know how, and is that I once read this lams fic, I don't remember the name anymore, and so John was in the hospital and the shitty ass staff gave him this crazy ass drugs and he was basically turning insane until he started calling Alexander "Pretty Boy". This fic was born by me obsessing over that nickname, I'm so original I know.

2. How long did it take you to come up with a story line like this???

I'm gonna be honest with you guys, I came up with half of this as I wrote it.

3. What's your favorite dessert? (Mine are brownies)

Molten chocolate volcanoes are my shit.

4. Did something about the Melanie Martinez rape case inspire you to do this?

Nope, I started writing this story wayyyyyyyyyy before any of that came to the light.

5. What happened to Eliza and Maria?

I mean

Maria is dead

So like,

pretty much nothing.

6. What was up with Alex? Why did his brother hate him? What was with the dead cat? Was Alex stabbing it or something? WHO SHOT JOHNNY BOY!?

Uff, story time! So, Alexander is a bit bad in the head himself, but he's pretty good at hiding it plus most of the time we see him through John's point of view and he can pretty much be considered an unreliable narrator when it comes to Alex, as he sees him as perfect. His brother hates him because he low-key murdered his mother and caused his father to leave (whoops). He hurt the cat because he gets urges to hurt and kill stuff, which actually happens to some people in real life and is not really something they can control. He didn't stab the cat but he did kick him a couple lots of times.

7. What did John do to Maria after killing her?

He may done the good ol' forest burial.

8. What's a shit

Doing on my sidewalk.

Who knows, did you check if it was radioactive?

9. Which character did you find the most interesting/the best to write about?

Definitely John.

10. Did Alex ever found out about the murders?

Nope.

11. How much did you enjoy writing this?

A LOT.

12. Did Alex ever tell John and how did he react?

You mean the murders? Because the answer is no. John is crazy but not stupid.

13. What happens to Seabury?

He became a religion teacher, but like one of the cool ones. (They exist, and it's great)

14. Hmmm, what was your favorite part in the book?

Honestly no idea, I just know that I hate the beginning that's that I'm satisfied with the end.

15. Who shot John?

Himself.

16. How did Peggy and Eliza feel when Maria went missing?

Eliza entered a deep depressions and Peggy decided.. well.. guess who's Ms. Yellow?

17. How tf did you write such a great story Jesus

With dark magic and reader's tears.

18. Did anyone find out what happened to Angelica?

Nope.

19. Was there a moment when John was free from voices?

Does death count?

20. Did Alex ever get his memory back?

Nope.

21. What mental illness did John have??

So this is very poorly developed, since this fic was made on impulse (like all my fics) and I didn't did research until later on, but he's supposed to have psicosis and Paranoid Personality Disorder.

And I think that's about it, there were a lot of questions so I'm sorry if I missed anything! I hope you enjoyed my story and you can check out my other fics if you want (actually, don't, I barely update.) and THANK YOU for being so awesome! Bye!