White and Purple

He loves me

John was sitting in a bench waiting for Alex to get out of class.

He loves me not

He had a white flower in his hands, plucking off the petals.

He loves me

John loves Alex.

He loves me not

John wants to know if Alex loves him back.

He loves me

And if not..

He loves me not

He will have to make Alex love him.

"He loves me!" He said while plucking off the last petal. The boy trowed the remaining of the flower to the ground and started giggling.

"He loves me! He loves me! Pretty Boy loves me!" He sang.

The people that was walking around gave him strange looks, some of them laughed at him and started whispering things among each other.

John acted like he didn't noticed and continued giggling like a little girl. But in his head, he was wishing to strangle each one of those insufrible people, none of them deserved to live.

The only person that's good in this world is Pretty Boy. He thought.

John wanted to make all those persons that were making fun of him suffer. He wanted to hit them until all their faces were bruised and purple, just like Charles'.

He wanted to make them bleed, to get all of that pretty color out of them.

But that doesn't matter now, Pretty Boy loves me and that's all that matters.