Remember

Tears fell without any stop from John's eyes as he ran to his dorm. He almost tripped going down the stairs a couple times because his knees where as weak as his heart right now, John felt like he was gonna faint, like he was gonna die.

What had he done?

What had he done?

What had he done?

WHAT THE FUCK HAD HE DONE!?

You did the right thing to do

Pretty Boy will be yours

YOURS

You did the right thing to do

"NO!" He screamed, getting some people's attention. "I DID NOT!"

Now it's just you and Pretty Boy

Just you two

Alone

ALONE

Pretty Boy is yours

Now it's just you and Pretty Boy

"No, no, no, this wasn't the way. THIS WASN'T THE WAY. I–I DON'T WANT TO"

You're not a murderer

No

Nonononono

Alone

NO

You're not a murderer

"BUT I AM!" He kept yelling, ignoring people's stares. He reached his dorm and slammed the door close, sliding down on it.

You're a hero, you saved Pretty Boy from that Unsatisfied Bitch who was just gonna keep on ruining his life because she will never be satisfied

Hero

His hero

Pretty Boy

PRETTY

You're a hero

"But what if..." He sobbed. "What if I am the one ruining Pretty Boy's life!? I just want him to be happy. I wish I was never born so I wouldn't cause him so much unhappiness"

You're what Pretty Boy needs to be happy

HAPPY

He hates you

Hate, hate

ALONE

You're what Pretty Boy needs to be happy

"...Really?"

Yes, all of this you're doing it for his happiness

Pretty Boy is happy

Happy

HAPPY

Alone, alone

All of this you're doing it for his happiness

"I'm doing it for him"

Yes

NononoNONONO

Yes

"..So I'm not the villain in his story?"

No, you're the hero

HAPPY

HAPPY

Pretty Boy will be yours

YOURS ONLY

You're the hero

"Okay" He took a deep breath. "Okay"

Slowly he stood up again, leaning on the wall. He walked with heavy steps to the kitchen and grabbed the knife, then slicing it on his stomach. He does this all the time, but Alexander doesn't know, he's too innocent, always thinking it's just red paint. That's why John needs to protect him, he's too pure for this miserable world.

When Alexander arrived to the dorm around five minutes later, everything was clean. John seemed okay and blood was no where to be found. He didn't need to know what had just happened.

"Hey John" He greeted him with a hug.

"Hi Pretty Boy" John purred on Alex's jacket, finally finding comfort in Alex's warmth.

"Did you hear what happened to Angelica?"

John took a deep shaky breath. "N–No.."

"She's in the hospital, apparently she fell of the College building rooftop"

What?

—~•~—

A few hours later the two boys found themselves on a hospital waiting room and John couldn't still believe it. The bitch was alive!? After that fall!? Apparently she had escaped death with a concision, a neck fracture, both of his legs and an arm broken. It wasn't pretty, but she was still alive and desiring Alexander.

When they entered Angelica's room, she seemed kinda disoriented, almost lost. Probably because of sedatives.

"What happened?" Alex had asked out of nowhere.

"I don't...I don't know.." She answered. "I remember being at the rooftop, but I don't know why was I there in the first place. I was looking into the distance, and then suddenly I was falling"

"Is that all you remember?" John carefully asked.

"Yeah, I guess I have a little amnesia"

And that's when it hit him.

He only needed to make Angelica forget Alexander.