Happy Ending

The other night, dear

He walked between cement and dirt, the day was beautifully cloudy and his hands gripped at the metal tightly, as if holding for his life.

As I lay sleeping, I dreamt I help you in my arms

Nobody seemed to be around, it was just him as his awful thoughts. The awful voices him that haunted him day and night, it had gotten worse over the years, gotten worse after that happened.

When I awoke dear, I was mistaken

He still thought it was an accident. He didn't know what had really happened, he refused to, what took place was something unthinkable. Not even the darkest pits in his head could accept it. Even after seeing the pills and the blood, he couldn't.

So I hung my head and I cried

Finally, he reached where he was heading to, a dirty block of gray cement laid in front of him. It had a sulky aura, and not even the flowers before it could make it look pretty.

You're my sunshine

A tomb with the words Alexander Hamilton-Laurens engraved within it.

My only sunshine

"Hey, My Love" He whispered, afraid to break such sweet silence. Nervously he fiddled with the silver band on his finger, it had became an unintentional habit.

You make me happy

"How've you been? I've been miserable, of course. How else am I gonna be without you?"

When skies are gray

"I've been talking to Ms. Yellow, the therapist you made me go to" He chuckled humorlessly. "It's not helping, nothing is. I just want you back"

He wiped a stray tear that had fallen from his teary eyes. "Remember when I said that I wanted to be like the Corpse Bride? I already wore the dress" He said with a sad chuckle. "Now there's just one more thing left to do"

You'll never know, dear

"Th–That's why I'm doing this" He gripped the metal even more tightly, his knuckles turning pale. "You promised we would always be together. Forever and always, right?"

He raised the metal to his temple. Behind him the shadow of a man holding a gun to his head formed on the grass.

"I love you. I'll see you soon"

How much I love you

A shotgun was heard in the quiet cemetery.

Please don't take my sunshine away.