Prologue

Legend PoV:

"But Irene! I can help!" I pleaded with my older sister. She had long wavy purple raven hair, a long white flowing robe and beautiful light brown eyes. But she was now taking of her robe, and replacing it with armor. "Legend, I don't want you to get hurt out there. If someone were to get there hands on you, they would have the power to destroy planets," she replied, I looked the weakest out ov all ov the divine warriors, I had the same hair as my sister exept mine went to my shoulders, I had a white and gold pouffy dress and caramel brown eyes. And I only went up to my sisters elbow! How could I be that important!? "Look Legend, I know what you are thinking, but your powers are so unique. You have the power to travel through dimensions without a portal. I just want to be the best sister I can, and protect you," she said while crouching down and embracing me. I realized how important I am to her, so I hugged her back saying, "I know, I just don't want you to die out there, I don't want you to leave me..." " I wont, here," Irene replies handing me her robe," keep this safe, to remember me while I am fighting. I will miss you terribly," she gave me one last hug as I watched her walk out of the place.

I'm alone. Now what. It had only been a few minutes and I was already bored, "sigh, usually Irene would play with me when I get bored," Legend thought aloud. She started thinking of what her sister said about have extrordinary powers. "Wait!" She said jumping up in the air, " I could make my own friend!" She started to conjure up a magic creation ball, thinking of what her friend should look and act like. Nice. Green hair. Eyes just like mine, white and blue dress, boots. Funny. Strong and fast. Bunny's are so cute! Wait no! It was too late, I had accidentally thought of bunnys. Her friend was forming from the light, then, BOOM!!! There was a huge explosion from the light ball, Legend was thrown against the wall and nocked unconsious.

"A-are you ok?" A shy voice woke you. It was your new friend! She is just how you imagines her! Exept one small detail. She had bunny ears...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•0•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

OK, Legend DOES NOT think Glory is a mistake, she was just surprised by the ears, they play and are great friends now. I hope you enjoy and I know I said in my Fairytail book that it was your decision to choose this or Fairytail high, but I really wanted to do this, and just to make up for it, I will also make the Zane x Reader. Have a nice day or night, depends on when you are reading.

496 words

<3 Alyssa out *mic drop* B)