Teasing

Glory PoV:

"Ha! You just can't ketchup can you!" I yelled playfully at Ash as we were playing tag, "I relish that fact!" He replied chuckling a bit, "I'll take that as a condiment!" I answered laughing.
"Ya know? I thing Legend would rely like you!" I told him while circling him behind trees and bushes, trying to fluster him. "H-hey! I t-tild you to stop bringing that up!!" He replied, starting to blush his bright red.
For some reason, he only really blushes on his cheeks."Oh well" I say stepping out of the shadows, "You just can't admit that my drawings of her are making you blush at her lovelyness." "I said s-stop!!" He replies, his blush starting to grow."Haha! Alright, let's just head home."

~~~~~~~~~•0•Timeskip•0•~~~~~~~~~~~15 min later

"Welcome back children!" "Yes. Good to see you." Daisy and Buck, which we call Momma and Pop, welcomed us in the den. We could see the materials already on the table, as Daisy glanced at us with a look that says, 'you know what to do'.
Since we are the only ones with opposable thumbs, we have to cook meals. But to be honest it's usually me who does it thanks to my OCD and Ash always massing up.

~~•0•Smol Timeskip cuz I'm lazy•0•~~

After we ate dinner, we could hear small rustled in the bushes outside of the den. Ash immediately backed into his safety corner like we all practiced in case of emergencies. "Go to the safety corner Glory. I will see what is going on." Buck ordered me. I hesitated a bit, before nodding my head, and regretfully backing into the corner along with Ash and Momma.
"GAH!!" we heard Pop yell as a thud was heard, along with a snarl.

"POP" "BUCK" me and Ash screamed in unison with Momma.

313 words