Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•0•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glory PoV:

"B-but, Legend!" I tried to reason with her, "You can't go. What will I do?!" "Look, I've told you before, I absolutely must save my sister. I couldn't live with myself if I just let her die," Legend snapped back. Legend had convinced herself that she was the last hope to save her sister, Irene. But she forgot one little detail when planning to go on her journey. Me. I'm Glory, I was created to be her company, her only friend when her sis was off at war. But she was planning to leave me behind.

"I've made up my mind Glory. I'm going" she said in a final statement kind of voice, "Well then take me with you!" I replied like it was the most obvious thing in the Irene Dimension, which it really was! "No, you have to stay here and watch over the palace," she stated for like the 5th time. "B-but, I, I don't want you to leave me..." I sniffed while starting to tear up. I was suddenly pulled into an embrace by a young woman in armour. Legend was hugging my and stroking my ears, making me kick my foot, calming me down slightly. I let her walk out side the palace before questioning her, "Legend, what if you can't comeback, what if you get lost or hurt before getting to Irene, what will we do then?" "Glory, don't worry I'll be fine" she replied in her signature sweet kind voice, "Besides," she smiled, winked and gave me a thumbs up, "When I come back I'll bring gifts!" I smiled at her, thanking her for trying to cheer me up.

She had opened the dimension hole. It wasn't a portal at all, it was a hole in the air. I could hear her sigh as she picked up her stuff, I suddenly got really scared and worried, so as soon as she was was stepping in, I ran towards her and screamed, "WAIT!!" As I said this Legend had walked through the portal and as it was closing....

I jumped in.

359 words