The Meeting

Legend PoV:

"Grrr! I hate these thorn bushes," I mumbled to myself as I was wandering through the forest, "There always in the way-" I was cut off by the sound of soft sobbing.

What the hell? I thought as I walked towards it.

I saw a big charred looking tree, with a kind of hole in the front, just big enough for me or a medium sized animal to fit.

When I got closer, so did the crying.

"Hello?" I spoke quietly into the tree. The sobs stopped for a second and I could hear frantic scampering from inside.

I walked in, it looked like it was once a living space for someone, and I could smell deer, wolves and,

People?

As I walked further in, I could see a huddled form over two other limp forms.
As I got closer, the shape heard me and spun around, revealing himself to be a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

And now that I looked, the two forms on the ground are deer...

Dead ones at that.

"W-what the hell happened here?" At my voice, the boy jumped and yelled, "Your real! She was right! She wasn't lying! Or! W-was she?" He said frantically as he poked my arm, "She wasnt!!" He yelled once again.

"Woah Woah woah. Who are you talking about, and how do you know me?" I asked him.

"W-well..." he said as he looked down, on the verge of tears, "M-my friend drew a lot of pictures about you and told me about you while we w-were living here with D-daisy and B-buck.." he said gesturing towards the deer on the floor, already in tears.

"What was their name?" I asked curiously, "Her! Her name was,... *sigh* G-glory." He said sadly.

At her name I just froze in shock staring at him with wide eyes.

She was alive! And here at that! I! I have to go and find her! She can't be out here all alone!!

The boy was calling my name and waving his hand in front of me to gather my attention.

~le timeskip cuz I'm lazy~

So, apparently Ash here, lived with Glory, Daisy and Buck for a few months, before the wolves attacked and killed the deer, and now Ash doesn't know where Glory is...

I can see several cons in this story.

Now I decided to take Ash with me to look for Glory, and see if we can find her.

He was a bit reluctant at first,

But that was before I handed him a katana

427 words