The Attack

Daisy PoV:

"BUCK!" I screamed as loud as I could. "Ash! Glory! Go to the escape den!!" I caught a glimpse of Ash high tailing it to the secret den in the hill, but Glory was right behind me "Glory go" I told her calmly, although I was freaking out on the inside. "No! I'm coming with you!" She said, stamping her foot on the ground. I looked at her with kind eyes, "You have a family to get back too. Mine is right here. I have to go save it.." I replied, already walking out the door way. I looked back and saw a flash of green go towards the hill den. Heh. Be safe my children... I wished them luck.

I was suddenly pushed back into the den by a big brown animal. "BUCK!?" I said disbeleiving. "We have to protect Calipso!" He shouted, covering my stomach. He was right. Now that I think of it, Calipso has been ready. "Hm. My baby Calipso~" I said talking to my tummy.

~~~~~~~~~~•0•Timeskip•0•~~~~~~~~~~
20 min

Glory PoV:

There was a fire. The wolves that attacked us causing a fire. And I was picking through the ashes. Ash... He had ran far away. At first I thought he was just being a coward, but then, I didn't blame him. He had been bullied all his life, and had no fighting skills at all.

I walked into the den. What I saw brought tears to my eyes. I saw...

Momma and Pop...

252 words